GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Jr. Mechanic

9/11/01 I was working on Rt 4 in Paramus,NJ I could see the smoke and all the news on a wall of TV's in the store. We watched all the emergency trucks going down towards the GW Bridge...

Last night I just got home from my camping trip and put on the news after my shower.. I texted all my friends that stayed the night at the campground

You must have been working at 6th ave electronics.. (Only place I could think of with a wall full of tv's)
    I was in Holy Name Hospital working... Withing one hour we discharged 65% of the hospital to make room, in that hour Mobilized 3 full hazmat, confined space, and MCI trucks then headed in to the towers( Didn't get back to my house for 9 days) These were some of the trucks you saw driving by you on route 4.
    Fast foward... Living in RI 2 kids on couch... retired from emergeny services thanks to a few back surgeries unless specialty teaching or help is needed, or a cadaver/search dog is needed Which is really rare thank goodness. We both got really old in these past years since (me and my dog) and don't think myself or dog could handle something like that again.

Master Mechanic

9/11 I my school (4th grade) had off so I was in bed watching tv and stumbled across it. When Osama was taken out I was getting ready for bed watching tv and checking facebook when I seen friends' posts so I had to check fox news.
    Both in bed and accidentally stumbled across it
    Objects in mirror are losing

2003 Chevy Silverado Z71, 5.3L, K&N 57 series, 2.5'' Flowmaster Super 10 series dual exhaust , Corvette Servo, McNew Automotive Dyno tune, SS gauge cluster, Extang Trifecta Tonneau, Pacesetter shorty headers, Goodmark cowl hood, Sony Xplod speakers, Kenwood DDX-470 exhaust tips, 16" Ultra Badlands polished wheels, Pirelli Scorpion ATR .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123