GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Hybrid View

Default Ask GM Customer Service ~ Chat on GM Truck Club

ASK GM CUSTOMER SERVICE ~ ON GM TRUCK CLUB
    I've had some good conversations with the GM Social Media team and as a result, we have just created this forum on GM Truck Club where people can ask the GM Customer Service team questions and get responses back right on this site.

TYPES OF QUESTIONS THEY'LL ANSWER
    Not "Technical Assistance" but "Customer Assistance".

This team at GM does cannot answer technical questions about your vehicle (use the rest of GMTC for that), but they can help to answer customer service issues tht you have as a GM owner or a potential GM owner.

The Customer Service Team will:
    - Interact with customers to resolve issues with your vehicle.
    - Get the ball rolling so someone from GM Customer Assistance can contact you.
    - Contact the dealership regarding an issue that you have.
    - Look into recalls, warranty information, build specifications and more per your VIN.
    - Check out service and techincal bulletins for you and issues that you're having.
    - They can share this information with dealerships to help get your issue resolved as well.

- In some cases they can get into technical issues, but it's a case-by-case basis and the customer service team will actually hand it off to technical advisors for more assistance, but this is generally reserved for issues such as how to find a part on your vehicle. If you actually need service or repair, you will almost always be told to go to a GM dealer to have it inspected.

MORE INFORMATION
    Beyond all of this, please feel free to ask general questions in this forum that you would like to have answered by the GM Customer Service team. Also, please create a new thread in this section of GMTC to get an answer.

We're going to try this out to see how well it works, let us know how we can make this better.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

Just a note, if you ask a TECHNICAL question, your thread will be moved to the appropriate forum on this website.

Example: "Why does my truck make a certain noise?" <-- That's a technical question.