GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Jr. Apprentice

Default anyone watching the NHL playoffs?

Just curious if there are any puckheads out there catching some great hockey this playoff season... Tell your leaf fan friends to tune in, they haven;t seen great hockey in years the poor guys...

I usually have a chance to go to a playoff game (two game seven's on my birthday 2 and 3 years ago), but not this year.
    Last edited by FrigginNoodles; 05-04-2011 at 01:22 PM.
    "The best things in life aren't things"

2007 Chevy Silverado Classic 1500
    Ext Cab 4wd LT
    Check out my garage
    http://www.NStarWindow.com

Yep but my team is out of it, can some one stop san jose please lol, noodles your obviously a bruins fan, who do you want to win canadian?
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

"when the going gets tough the tough get cyclic:fighting0019:"
    "use the force luke:fighting0040:"

Quote Originally Posted by sgtsjj View Post
    Yep but my team is out of it, can some one stop san jose please lol, noodles your obviously a bruins fan, who do you want to win canadian?
    Sharks fan, but they choked against the canucks last night
    David
    2004 Silverado 2500 Crew Cab 4x4, AMSOIL EA air filter, Granatelli MAF sensor, Throttle body spacer, Magnaflow exhaust (true dual to 2 in 1 out muffler), 6" ProComp lift (add a leaf and 5" superlift rear block), Bilstein shocks, 35's (Cooper Disoverer ST) and 4.10 gears, Rhino Liner, EGRUSA fender Flares and widow visors, extended stainless steel brake lines, firestone airbags w/onboard air compressor, Pioneer Avic X940BT navigation, Accel backup camera.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...Silverado-2500
    1960 Land Rover Series II 88
    2001 Pontiac Sunfire
    2013 Toyota Avalon Limited (Wife's Car)
    NRA Life Member

Course your a sharks fan lol, im guessing you know who my team is since im not happy with the sharks
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

I grew up in northern california so its: Sharks, Raiders, A's and Kings (NBA). It least it was a hell of a game 7 and Detroit came back from being down 3-0 in the series. But the sharks always do well until this point in the season. You just played them a series too soon
    David
    2004 Silverado 2500 Crew Cab 4x4, AMSOIL EA air filter, Granatelli MAF sensor, Throttle body spacer, Magnaflow exhaust (true dual to 2 in 1 out muffler), 6" ProComp lift (add a leaf and 5" superlift rear block), Bilstein shocks, 35's (Cooper Disoverer ST) and 4.10 gears, Rhino Liner, EGRUSA fender Flares and widow visors, extended stainless steel brake lines, firestone airbags w/onboard air compressor, Pioneer Avic X940BT navigation, Accel backup camera.
    2001 Pontiac Sunfire
    NRA Life Member

Ya, but the wings havnt been the same since yzerman retired.......and hull and osgood and heck all the stars they had

I know the feeling. The list of teams I root for have all been great but in serious cellars for years (sharks excluded for now).
    David
    2001 Pontiac Sunfire
    NRA Life Member

Well my football team will never ever be great again but they have a ring so that's all that matters (rams) of the sharks get booted out who do you want to win the cup?

If they get booted I think I'm gonna keep it in the west and root for Vancouver (plus I have family from there)
    David
    2001 Pontiac Sunfire
    NRA Life Member

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast