GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by
    Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Default Quick Bowtie change..... Time for some Bling.....

Changed out the front Bowtie yesterday took about 15 mins.. Loosend the top 10 MM screws, Pulled the grill towards me pushed out the old which also had some Dbl stick tape holding it on But got it off with a little artex. Put the screw studs on the back of the new Bowtie put it in the factory holes then just put the nuts and washers on the back and done.. This Bowtie is from StreetScene. Now I gotta get the back tailgate done...

08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

That looks great.I love your hood!
    [/SIGPIC]2009 Chevy Silverado LT 1500 EXT CAB 4X4 Vortec 4.8L SFI,K&N air filter,Weathertech Floor Liners ,Weathertech Stone/Bug Deflector, Line X Spray On Bedliner, TruXport Rollup Tonneau Cover, Molded Mudguards, Viper 5701 LE 2 way Security Alarm/Remote Starter, Xm Satelite Radio,BILSTEIN 5100 rear shocks,BILSTEIN 5100 front levelling shocks,READYLIFT 2" rear lift blocks,Goodyear Wrangler Territorys -265/70R 17"

That looks sweat. The new Bow Tie really changes the appearance of the truck. I have to ask is that a reflections ram air hood been looking at them and cowl inductions tiring to decided what way to go
    Moak

2011 Silverado Crew LT
    4x4 5.3 auto Steel Green
    riding on 20s

2000 Polaris sportsmen 500

Damn, that hood is pure beauty.
    2003 Silverado 2500HD 6.0L Vortec V8
    2" Body Lift
    3" Suspension Lift
    Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks
    Skyjacker Steering Stabilizer
    35" Tires with 20" American Racing Rims
    Velocity Cold Air Intake
    Billet Throttle Body Spacer
    BBK Performance Headers
    MBRP Cat-Back Exhaust System
    DiabloSport Predator- Soon to be tuned by Diablew

"Soon to be leveling-kit"

Since this thread is about the bowtie I wont say how great your hood looks....oh too late, but the bowtie really looks good, compliments the grille so much better than the gold one.
    Adam

Legend

Here's a better pic.. and the hood is a Cervini's Ram air.. Very well made and thicker at the stress points unlike some of the others...

Thanks...

Looks much better than the stock one
    04 ECSB Custom silver & grey, Soft 8's, BFG KO's, ReadyLift Leveling Kit, Hellwig front sway bar, K&N filter, DeeZee EZ-Down, Rhino liner, Alpine CDE103BT, Rockford 6.5's, 12" V.A.T. Hammer Pro in a Subthump box, Alpine PowerPack amp, Hifonics amp, BackRack w/ 55w 5000k HID KC Daylighters, KC light bar with 4 KC Slimlites, UWS toolbox, Shaved Antenna mod, Black Bowtie, LED backup, license plate, dome lights & 3rd brake light

looks good, very clean
    2008 TAHOE LT, volant powercore, superchips programmer

SO it a glass hood? Do you have the ram air intake set up and all? I really like it

Legend

Here is the Goodhood

And my hood

The Goodhood does have a inner tunnel for air going to the factory/Aftermarket air box, Mine is just open but with a little thinking you can form a tunnel for the air. Although it's not muce eather way. On mine it is easy to mount lights. Also on our trucks there is 1 support strut that goes on the hood. On my friends Goodhood the area is very thin and his has cracked. Mine is much thicker...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by