GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by pmf608 View Post
    Everything as far as service should be the same (although possibly in different programming packages?) between sirius and xm since they merged a while back, but I do think it's strange that they have kept their accounts and everything on the customer-business end separate. Say you have a ford with sirius and a GM with XM. It would make sense that you should be able to combine them and put them both under one account.
    Exactly! My wife bought a Sirius radio for her car with the home radio, but never used it and cancelled the account. If they'd allow me to combine the accounts, then I'd have the Sirius for the house. Why would I pay for two separate satellite radio accounts?
    2009 GMC Sierra 5.3L running on E85
    Black and chrome
    Volant CAI
    Borla dual exhaust
    Chrome Billet grill
    Tonneau cover
    4300k High/Low Beam HIDs
    Westin Ultimate Bull Bar with PIAA 540s
    Blacked-out tail and third brake light

Jr. Mechanic

I have XM in my pickup and Sirius in my car and the last renewals for each were $25.00 + tax for 5 months.

Quote Originally Posted by donl View Post
    I have XM in my pickup and Sirius in my car and the last renewals for each were $25.00 + tax for 5 months.
    I called to cancel and they gave me 75 bucks worth of credit, gotta be the economy. Hopefully they will keep doing this for a few months, lol.
    Dave V. -- Riverside, California
    Owner of --
    2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4.8Liter V8 engine 2WD w/Kenwood Double DIN CD/DVD Player
    1971 Chevrolet Chevelle 350ci V8 engine with 500+ horsepower (Still Under Construction)

I got a free 3M card for XM radio but have never used it as we are not in the truck more than a few days a month. I am thinking of using it for the upcoming trip of two months and then canceling it before the 90 days is up.
    07 2500HD Duramax , 4DR and 26 Prowler 5th wheel Travel trailer, 57 Chev wagon with 14' Bonair travel trailer, and 71 Nova. ChevyTalk.org Canadian Regional Coordinator

Quote Originally Posted by henrys021500hd View Post
    I got a free 3M card for XM radio but have never used it as we are not in the truck more than a few days a month. I am thinking of using it for the upcoming trip of two months and then canceling it before the 90 days is up.
    Try it out, you might end up liking it. I like using it on long trips because I don't have to worry about changing the channel through different regions. I love listening to the NFL radio, I listen to it a few hours a week at least, can't get enough of it.

i had it in my 08 impala and really loved it but i just cant get myself to spend any more money on it when its free to use the iPod or Cd's
    my 88 sas "mudwasp"
    88 chevy k2500, started as reg cab lb, now reg cab shortbox, sas 17'' of lift, 52'' front springs f.i. bbc , 79 dana hp 60 chevy outers, 14bolt ff spooled divorced 205 and cut 40'' gumbos
    1998 k3500 gmc crew cab dually L65 6.5TD 4l80e with a couple of mods

bouncing truck avatar creator

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12