GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... Last Post byLast Post by
    Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Steve you do know what this means???? Where's that Banned Post? Your next to be Banned.......
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

I think we need an obituary.

Legend
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Als09Sierra View Post
    I think we need an obituary.
    Too Funny!
    How's this?

Poor Caddie, I knew him well. He brought copious amounts of enlightened humor & a great deal of knowledge to the GMTC web site. Being booted off of GMTC has left him no choice but to labor over at the Fords Suck .com website, where they don't serve beer & pizza & very seldom ever give you a high five for a post well done. We'll miss you Caddiac :-( You were one in a million
    1988 Chevy C-3500 2wd (no pic)
    350 c.i. 5.7 L Stock Block, 4 Bolt Mains
    L-31 Vortec Heads, Edelbrock Cam & Intake,
    Holley 650, Flowtech Headers, Magnaflow exh.
    Jet Trans 700R4, B&M Ratchet, 4:10 gears,
    3" susp. lift kit "shadetree"
    No rev limiter, No speed limiter lol

Quote Originally Posted by stephan View Post
    Too Funny!
    How's this?

Poor Caddie, I knew him well. He brought copious amounts of enlightened humor & a great deal of knowledge to the GMTC web site. Being booted off of GMTC has left him no choice but to labor over at the Fords Suck .com website, where they don't serve beer & pizza & very seldom ever give you a high five for a post well done. We'll miss you Caddiac :-( You were one in a million
    I just miss the dog.

Maybe this is a ruse. Remember his wife was rear-ended by a Caddy so maybe he really is changing his screen name. Hmm...
    2009 GMC Sierra 5.3L running on E85
    Black and chrome
    Volant CAI
    Borla dual exhaust
    Chrome Billet grill
    Tonneau cover
    4300k High/Low Beam HIDs
    Westin Ultimate Bull Bar with PIAA 540s
    Blacked-out tail and third brake light

I hope he is reading all of this right now!

R.I.P. Caddiac.

At least for now!!!

2006 Duramax LBZ
    Edge Evo
    4'' Diamond eye to 6'' tip
    16'' ion alloy, 33'' fierce attitudes
    Lots of work left to do!

Caddy who?.....see I forgot about him already!
    Adam

Caddiac got caught up in the anti-spam stuff and his entire account, started threads, posts, everything was wiped out. I really don't have the in-depth time it takes to repair all of this right now either, so I'm not sure how I'm going to get it all restored. I have a good backup database file, so I can probably figure out a way to pull his information from that plug it into the current database. If I do a restore, then everything (including this post here) will be erased as it is overwritten.

HMMMMMMMM, maybe I can run a sql database command to only add in things if they are not there and not delete. ???

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

Good luck with it, and I agree with everyone saying it seemed quiet with out him around.... he did throw a lot of "spam" around with his jokes maybe the new software didn't have a sense of humor???
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

"when the going gets tough the tough get cyclic:fighting0019:"
    "use the force luke:fighting0040:"

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Now does he know all of this????

Legend
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Enkeiavalanche View Post
    Now does he know all of this????
    Are you asking if Caddie knows about it? IDK but I'll bet he's clicking on that "contact us" button 20 times a minute trying to find out WTF happend Sorry to say though, that I have sent 5 or 6 emails to that contact us button in the last 6 months asking genuine questions about the site & have never gotten one single answer from it. I always get answers from Steve & the mods when I send them a pm, but never from the "contact us" button, & I think since Caddi's been banned he can't send pms to the mods or Steve. That's how I found out Caddi was gone is cuz I tried to send him a pm & I got the V-bulletin message that "user Caddiac couldn't be found" in the system. As far as whether Caddi can come here & read what's being posted, I don't know cuz when I first started here I never tried to do that, I just registered without looking around first. I know that visitors can come & read all the threads now without signing up first, but since Caddie's been banned he may not be able to come in & even read what's going on.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... Last Post byLast Post by