GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 158 of 379 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208258 ... Last Post byLast Post by
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 3785
    Legend

Blog Entries

Red is here once again as my usual self posting away like a maniac. My guess for the next poster will be @SupplySgt because I have notice that he has become very active on this thread. This makes me happy to see more members getting active every day!!!!!!!!

(Scott) Myrtle Beach, SC
    January 2012 ROTM WINNER
    2011 GMC Sierra Z71 MAX 6.2 L w/ Trailering Package
    Rough Country, XD Rockstars, Nitto Trail Grapplers, N Fab, Lund Genesis, Putco, Gator Grip,
    Flowmaster 40 series, Diablosport InTune, Banks Ram Air CAI,
    WeatherTech, AVS Aeroskin, Tow Mirrors, Upgradeyourauto.com

Winner winner chicken dinner. You caught me as I am about to leave for work. One more night before the weekend! I'm gonna guess @Red Z71 Max will continue things.
    93 Suburban (Southern Slayer): TBI 350, 4L60E
    73 Z28 Camaro: L82, TKO 600

KJ4CLI

"...Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back..."

I'm guessing you were close, but I beat Red to the punch. So my next guess is 08_Rado_Rocker. I bet he'll keep this thing going for us coming up....

To Be Completed (Eventually):
    6" BDS Suspension lift | KingShocks Front and Rear Coil Overs | 4.56 Gears | 35" A/Ts (TBD) | Cervinis 07-12 Silverado Ram Air Hood | Fab Fours Front Winch Bumper (CS07-H2051-1) | Fab Fours Full Size Rear Bumper (CS07-W1850-1) | RX-2 Series Main Grille (Black) | Line-x Bed and wheel wells | Skid Plates | Rizor Automated Tonneau Cover | Custom Bed Insert | RBP RX-3 Series Nerf Bars | Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD | JL Audio Stealthbox (2x500RMS) | JL Audio HD 1200/1 Class D Mono Amp | JL Audio C5-653 Components (Front) | JL Audio C5-650 Components (Rear) | JL Audio Slash v2 300/4v2 Class A/B Amp

Legend

Blog Entries

Red is here for a return of vengence!!!! Ive been listening to some hard metal tonight so Im pumped up!! Im thinking that it is about time @Coach24 should be making an appearance here a some point. He hasnt been around too much lately!!!!! Come on coach where are you????

I too have been curious about the absense of Coach. He seemed to be carrying this thing for a bit. I'm going to go out on a limb and say SurrealOne will be posting before he goes to sleep. Or maybe he's already asleep. We shall soon find out....

Master Mechanic

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy09LTZCrew View Post
    I too have been curious about the absense of Coach. He seemed to be carrying this thing for a bit. I'm going to go out on a limb and say SurrealOne will be posting before he goes to sleep. Or maybe he's already asleep. We shall soon find out....
    I'm bored so what the heck...here I am.

@747 up next

Amac finally makes her return. I think people gave up on calling you out on here. It's getting late, so I think I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say Amac will post again out of sheer boredom.

Master Mechanic

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy09LTZCrew View Post
    Amac finally makes her return. I think people gave up on calling you out on here. It's getting late, so I think I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say Amac will post again out of sheer boredom.

haha...yep bored still so posting again. Bed soon though!

I think that's twice I was right this week. I think that makes two times total as well. It's like I'm on a roll. I'm going to assume Amac is going to bed and that 08_Rado_Rocker comes on. He seems to have some late nights.

Guess he went to sleep. Home from work again. Volunteered for a 12 hour shift tonight. All that time and a half is gonna go towards getting the Camaro painted FINALLY. Should be able to get it done at the end of April. I'm gonna guess @SurrealOne is gonna wake up first.