GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 203 of 379 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213253303 ... Last Post byLast Post by
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 3785

It's me. I'm relaxing in the room right now. Tomorrow will be a pretty easy day. Just outprocessing. I think we're gonna do a cookout tomorrow evening. Should be fun. I'm guessing Jeremy will be next.
    93 Suburban (Southern Slayer): TBI 350, 4L60E
    73 Z28 Camaro: L82, TKO 600

KJ4CLI

"...Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back..."

Master Mechanic

Cookout sounds yummy! My intentions are to go to work early tomorrow to get out early...never works out the way I plan though. Anxious to try out some new running shoes..I know, dorky, LOL

I guess Jeremy is next.

Nope it's me again. Still hanging around doing nothing. Figure I'll finish off what's left of this bourbon before bed. Guessing Jeremy is next.

Yep, I'm next, and @AMac, I've considered the vinyl as well. Right now I think that might actually be the leading option. Have you decided what you're doing with your bumper? I'd be curious to see some of that vinyl before tackling that myself.

Surreal is probably next, even though I tried tagging Amac

To Be Completed (Eventually):
    6" BDS Suspension lift | KingShocks Front and Rear Coil Overs | 4.56 Gears | 35" A/Ts (TBD) | Cervinis 07-12 Silverado Ram Air Hood | Fab Fours Front Winch Bumper (CS07-H2051-1) | Fab Fours Full Size Rear Bumper (CS07-W1850-1) | RX-2 Series Main Grille (Black) | Line-x Bed and wheel wells | Skid Plates | Rizor Automated Tonneau Cover | Custom Bed Insert | RBP RX-3 Series Nerf Bars | Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD | JL Audio Stealthbox (2x500RMS) | JL Audio HD 1200/1 Class D Mono Amp | JL Audio C5-653 Components (Front) | JL Audio C5-650 Components (Rear) | JL Audio Slash v2 300/4v2 Class A/B Amp

I guess I'll post one more time before bed. All I gotta do is be up before the chow hall closes LOL. Jeremy is next.

It is I. You are correct. YAY, chat is back. Thank you Steve. I haven't seen Surreal on tonight though, which is odd. Perhaps he'll jump on before anyone else though. I'll guess Surreal to be next.

It's me. Just doing outprocessing today so it'll be pretty boring. I'll find out if I get any kind of honors today as well. I'm guessing Surreal will be next.

I'm not to good at this game but something tells me that it will be Amac.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Nope it's me. Just ate lunch. No honors for this course. I knew I was screwed when they said it would be up to the instructors. Ended up being all AGR people who got it. Of course they're going to be able to give the most input, they do this crap every day of the week. I had the best overall scores on all the evaluations so I'm a bit mad about that. I think it needs to be purely objective and that's the whole point of the evaluations. Anyway I'm done ranting. We're going to the main PX one last time so I'll be back later. I'm gonna get a wild hair and say @moogvo is next.

and here I am. WOOHOO! I got the new sub working well in the truck last night. It started to rain on me while putting my interior back together last night, then it was off to "Bloodborne Pathogens" class to sit through 3 hours of "If it's wet and sticky, and it isn't yours, then don't touch it." I ALWAYS feel like I need a shower after that class...

Now, let's check in with donyms!
    "It went together didn't it? Well then there has to be a way to take it apart!" - Me.

Check out my image gallery HERE.

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good." ~Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)