GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 208 of 379 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218258308 ... Last Post byLast Post by
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 3785

Quote Originally Posted by SupplySgt View Post
    It's me again. Pretty sure the cougar wasn't hitting on me. Didn't stop me from looking at her chest though LOL. I'm not really lookin for a relationship right now, especially with me trying to get some kind of mobilization. If it happens, it'll be someone that understands I'm trying to mob but I don't see that happening anytime soon.
    Put succinctly, you're looking for a meaningful overnight relationship. Sarge is up next...

If I'm gonna be in a relationship, I want it to be long term. However, I just don't see that happening with me actively seeking a mobilization. I'm not trying to get a piece of a$$ for the night. I'm at the point in my life where I'm done with that. If someone is willing to deal with that, then that's awesome. But if not, I'm not going to lose sleep over it and I'll just continue on like I am now. Guessing Surreal is next.
    93 Suburban (Southern Slayer): TBI 350, 4L60E
    73 Z28 Camaro: L82, TKO 600

KJ4CLI

"...Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back..."

I's me again Margret, Just in here seeing what's going on this morning. Boy, coffee is gooooood in the morning. I have to say @SupplySgt is next.........

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Yeah I'm in. Time to crack open a cold one. It's my birthday so I might as well keep going like I did last night. I'll be back at Old Chicago later lol. Gotta claim my free pizza

donyms will be back.

nope me this time. im guessing surreal is next.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

Nope it's me again. Guess I should get dressed and head for Old Chicago. I too will guess Surreal

Sorry broke the streak. 09Z71 is next.

2011 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB 2WD W/5.3

Convenience Package
    : Adjustable Pedals, Remote Start, Electric Rear Window Defogger, Rear Parking Assist

Power Tech. Package| Volant CAI| GMC Upgraded Grill| Line-X Premium Bedliner| AVS Smoke Headlight Covers| Demolded| AMI Black Grill Emblem| AMI Black Rear Emblem| EGR In-Channel Window Visors| IPCW Third Brake Light| IPCW LED Fiber Optic Tail Lights| IJDM Dome & License Plate LED's| Flowmaster Exhaust W/ 3" Black Chrome Tips| OEM 20" Rims W/ Goodyear Eagle LS2

You can't get away from the STORM!

It's been a long day and I have a bazillion things I want to do to the truck when I get home, tomorrow. Sadly I won't have time for all of them. I figure I'll tear open the dash and replace the passenger side temperature valve control actuator, do some more sound deadening while in there, reassemble it, and wash the truck if time/daylight permits. I'd love to get to review the ZxE's from Enkie's contest but I think that's going to have to wait until the following weekend, as I plan to show the Sylvania ZxE's next to Sylvania Crystalvisions AND ALSO next to OEM Sylvanias.

Hrm, Jeremy's been sparse but he should be around soon...

I'm in. I'm completely drunk but I'll attempt a response. This has been one of my better birthdays! I had some friends that went out of their way to remember it. I also had some friends that went out of their way to help celebrate it with me. It was good. Didn't get anything ordereed for teh truch but that's all good. I'm guessing Jeremy will be next. Have a good one y'all!

Nope just me, Riley. I'll have to say I will be next

---------- Post added at 05:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 AM ----------

Well would ya look at that

Dirty Dog where ya at?

If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger cheater bar.

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 "Vortec" | Spectre "Cold Air Intake" | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tail Lights | Denali headlights | Grill Mounted Fog Lights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/70/16 Futura Scramblers | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers 2N1O | Mostly stock-ish
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Transmission Fluid cooler | Paint (Halfway there)| Interior Restoration/Upgrade with newer model parts | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations (68% Done) | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    CVN-69 "IKE-ATRAZ" AIR/V-2 Gear Dawgs