GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 224 of 379 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234274324 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 3785

You are right. It is me... SurrealOne is up
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

I'm in... Hows everyone day? My wife loves that hat, She stole mine just after I took the pics. I've almost got my review ready to post on the lights. I should have it up in a couple of days. Enough rambling, Surreal to the line.

Your idea of 'a couple of days' is funny, considering your review is up, now. No shock that the wife stole the hat; they do that. It bugs me most when they do it with food you order, as I was always like 'if you wanted some of what I was having you should have ordered it; I want all of mine!'. Maybe that's why I'm divorced? 7-up.

I'm back.... Kinda glad I don't have any women issues any more, ummm S will be back
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

"when the going gets tough the tough get cyclic:fighting0019:"
    "use the force luke:fighting0040:"

I have the women/ food thing figured out. I just order 2 orders of my meal. LOL

Surreal, To the line.

I have the women/food thing figured out, too: remain a bachelor. 7-up.

Nope, It is me. Sitting in class. SupplySgnt up next

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

LOL. Oops! To late for that for me. No worries though, I'm happy as long as I order extra. LOL

Sarge JJ, To the line

It's me. I'm up and getting ready for work. Last night of the week (well except for the couple hours we have to work Saturday morning). I'm gonna take another wild guess and guess @AMac comes in for a spell.
    93 Suburban (Southern Slayer): TBI 350, 4L60E
    73 Z28 Camaro: L82, TKO 600

KJ4CLI

"...Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back..."

Master Mechanic

Wanted to drop in and say hi! Plus throw out my guess that @SupplySgt will be next.

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

hey good guess. SupplySgt and I posted the same exact time and we guessed each other. Great minds think alike. Maybe SupplySgt will have response to this interesting event so he's up next.