GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 249 of 379 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259299349 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 3785

Good morning Guys and Gals, it's me. Just waiting for the coffee to be ready. I think @Curky is next.............

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

You got it good job, you get a gold star already this morning. I need another cup of coffee but I have no milk or cream.
    I think donyms will be next.
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

It's me. Finally home from work (walked in the door less than 10 minutes ago). My knee hurts like hell. I really need to get the lump in the back of it looked at but I need to find a civilian doctor first now that I have insurance through my civilian job (a little more extensive network than TRICARE). I haven't seen a civilian doctor in years since my yearly checkups are done by the Army. So I guess I should figure out how to find/pick a civilian doctor. Advice?

Anyway I'm gonna finish this beer and head for bed. I was gone from home for 15 hours. Spent 14 of that at work, 13.25 of that on the clock (lunch is unpaid). I'm beat. Wouldn't have been quite that long but they asked me to stay and fix some issues we had. It's nice to know that they trust me like that, but it does suck sometimes at the same time.

I'm gonna guess @dirty Dog will pop in for a moment. Later guys. Have a good one.
    93 Suburban (Southern Slayer): TBI 350, 4L60E
    73 Z28 Camaro: L82, TKO 600

KJ4CLI

"...Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back..."

It's me again. Sarge, I hope your knee gets better and I wish you the best at finding a good doctor I surely am not to good at finding a good one. I was 15 Delta, Lance missile crew member. Fort Sill OK. I guess @SupplySgt is next.........................

You caught me finishing my last beer for the day LOL. Good guess. You almost missed me. I was 19K (Tank Crewman) and am now serving in my original MOS, 92Y (supply), hence the s/n. Basic at Fort Jackson, AIT at Fort Lee, 19K reclass at Fort Knox. I'm on a P2 for my knee but just noticed the lump about 2 months ago. I wonder if getting it taken care of would allow me to run again....guess I'll have to find out. That's if it's not something more serious. I've heard of things developing from cysts in the knee that I prefer not thinking about. Anyway I'm off to bed now. I'll guess @donyms will be back to keep things going.
    93 Suburban (Southern Slayer): TBI 350, 4L60E
    73 Z28 Camaro: L82, TKO 600

KJ4CLI

"...Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back..."

You got it, I'm on my third cup and trying to figure out how to make a dollar today. Seems it is so easy to spend and so hard to make. I wish I owned an electric company. Isn't it about time for @Curky...................

All right, I guess I will jump in again, lol I need to run to the store but no one has showed up to work yet. I mean must be nice to say. I will go in late. I think I will leave an hour early today. I say @donyms will come back to see if he was right.
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

I think Curky will be back.

Yes, it is me. Finley someone else showed up to do some work today. So, I got to go to the store and get myself another coffee.
    SurrealOne might be up next
    Tim Walters (Curky)

I'm almost done with lunch but figured I'd drop in, again. Curky c'mon back.