GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 317 of 379 FirstFirst ... 217267307315316317318319327367 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,170 of 3785

I am, indeed, next. Jeremy's turn...

Nope it is me, checkin in and now I'm going to bed! Supply will wake us up

Off to work, have a good one. Surreal is next.

2011 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB 2WD W/5.3

Convenience Package
    : Adjustable Pedals, Remote Start, Electric Rear Window Defogger, Rear Parking Assist

Power Tech. Package| Volant CAI| GMC Upgraded Grill| Line-X Premium Bedliner| AVS Smoke Headlight Covers| Demolded| AMI Black Grill Emblem| AMI Black Rear Emblem| EGR In-Channel Window Visors| IPCW Third Brake Light| IPCW LED Fiber Optic Tail Lights| IJDM Dome & License Plate LED's| Flowmaster Exhaust W/ 3" Black Chrome Tips| OEM 20" Rims W/ Goodyear Eagle LS2

You can't get away from the STORM!

nope, I think Jeremy will be next

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

Nope i think I will be wrong if i go with my last post. it will be @donyms. Good morning.....
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Good morning to you @Curky, come on back....................

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Saw you pop up on, the who is online box, I knew for sure you going to pop in, lol Hope your day go’s faster than yesterday. I get out at noon, then going to my side job staining a deck and pressure washing a house. It is going to be a hot one here. I love it, thank god winter is over. Donyms is up
    Last edited by Curky; 05-25-2012 at 07:26 AM.
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Holy crap, you got a day planed, I'm just going to work here in my office and try to sell something. @Curky you still there?

Yep I’m still here. That is the story of my life. If I don’t plain everything I forget. Thank god for Google calendar. I do 40hrs in office a week & 60hrs on call a week & side jobs and them my kid my yard then the women, lol Not complaining at all, just saying I HAVE to plain. I think you will come back @donyms
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wait till you get old, you will slow down some at least. Enjoy while you can. Sound off @Curky ..................

That is why I do what I do. I am young 34 in 2months. My house will be paid off in 9 years, that will save me a grand a month. At that point I will enjoy life. I get to do a little here and there. I am thinking ahead. I want to live and enjoy life and not struggle like I grew up. I work as much as I can. Life is what you make of it with speed bumps. You know… Donyms will be back
    Tim Walters (Curky)