GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 373 of 379 FirstFirst ... 273323363371372373374375 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,730 of 3785

Nope sorry missed that one. Hope everyone one has a good day. I think rileyjr16 might roll on through.
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Yeah I'll roll through. Been sneezing and sniffling all night. Running a fever and still have a splitting headache, and thats only part of it. My Maw Maw is in the hospital for a surgery today. And I have no idea as to what I may have...Curky may pop back in.

If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Denali headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    US Navy Sailor :sign0011:

Yep, you got it. Sorry your sick man. I was sick for 5 days last week, “SUCKS!”. Hope all goes well with surgery today. Rileyjr16 will be back. @rileyjr16
    Last edited by Curky; 06-12-2012 at 05:57 AM.
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

That it does suck. Thanks for the best wishes. I'd like to go see her at the hospital later but me being sick I think she'll understand. Curky is next

If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Denali headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment

Yep, I’m back. Truly if you being sick is obvious, even if you went they would send you home. That does really suck. Hope you fell well soon. rileyjr16 will stop back
    Tim Walters (Curky)

On the brightside though, I have today and tomorrow off. Took Wednesdays off thanks to the Untied States Navy. Something tells me Curky will be back

Current:
    Future:

Well, try and enjoy some of your time off. You’re in the Navy..THANK YOU. Something I regret never doing, was not severing. Long story but briefly- I had GED so had to score 50 on asvab i scored 49.5 a chick that went with me also with GED needed 35 and got 28. They let her in but I had to retake. I was young and stupid and got angry. My thought was I got screwed already and not even in. Still regret it. I’m to old now. @rileyjr16 will be in
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Mornin guys. Curky, I've learned through life that some people's purpose is not to serve, but to stand behind those who serve. I firmly believe there's a greater plan and a reason for everything.

Home from work though. Time for some cold ones. Curky is next.
    93 Suburban (Southern Slayer): TBI 350, 4L60E
    73 Z28 Camaro: L82, TKO 600

KJ4CLI

"...Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back..."

Good morning guys, hope all is good with everyone. Curky where you at?

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Dunno where he's at but he's not in here before I am! Donyms, you should go read the thread I started a few minutes ago. I'm guessing you'll be back as well.
    93 Suburban (Southern Slayer): TBI 350, 4L60E
    73 Z28 Camaro: L82, TKO 600

KJ4CLI

"...Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back..."