GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

View Poll Results: where do you stand in politics?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Conservative

29 54.72%
  • Liberal

1 1.89%
  • Independent

3 5.66%
  • Center Left

3 5.66%
  • Center Right

11 20.75%
  • None, I hate politics

6 11.32%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Master Mechanic

Default trucks and politics...

I'm just curious to find out how many truck owners are dems, repubs, independants, etc...seems most truck owners are center to right, but I could be wrong, we'll see....lol
    Last edited by 383man; 05-19-2011 at 12:45 AM.

2009 silverado Crew Cab LTZ Z71 4X4
    6in FabTech suspension lift
    35x13R18 nitto terra grapplers
    6k and risin

Previously owned vehicles-
    2007 silverado ext cab LT 4x4
    2001 silverado std cab 2wd
    1990 toyota pickup
    1989 Trans Am GTA
    1957 Chevy Pickup stepside

I don't really like to associate with a particular party, I support the politician with common sense and dignity, and one that puts the needs and wants of those he/she represents before their own. Unfortunately those politicians are far and few between.
    04 ECSB Custom silver & grey, Soft 8's, BFG KO's, ReadyLift Leveling Kit, Hellwig front sway bar, K&N filter, DeeZee EZ-Down, Rhino liner, Alpine CDE103BT, Rockford 6.5's, 12" V.A.T. Hammer Pro in a Subthump box, Alpine PowerPack amp, Hifonics amp, BackRack w/ 55w 5000k HID KC Daylighters, KC light bar with 4 KC Slimlites, UWS toolbox, Shaved Antenna mod, Black Bowtie, LED backup, license plate, dome lights & 3rd brake light

Master Mechanic

I wish! Unfortunately the chances of getting a man/woman like that into any office is slimmer than seeing this in the wild...lol

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Come on I'm from NJ.... You have to ask???
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Legend
    Blog Entries

Good idea for a poll 383
    1988 Chevy C-3500 2wd (no pic)
    350 c.i. 5.7 L Stock Block, 4 Bolt Mains
    L-31 Vortec Heads, Edelbrock Cam & Intake,
    Holley 650, Flowtech Headers, Magnaflow exh.
    Jet Trans 700R4, B&M Ratchet, 4:10 gears,
    3" susp. lift kit "shadetree"
    No rev limiter, No speed limiter lol

I'm one of them so called "crazy Right Wingers". And yet stuck in California. the state is actually fairly conservative outside of the coast (San Francisco down to LA) but they control everything in the state. They have taken the worlds 8th largest economy and run it into the ground and I think we are up to almost 20Billion in debt/deficit this year
    David
    2004 Silverado 2500 Crew Cab 4x4, AMSOIL EA air filter, Granatelli MAF sensor, Throttle body spacer, Magnaflow exhaust (true dual to 2 in 1 out muffler), 6" ProComp lift (add a leaf and 5" superlift rear block), Bilstein shocks, 35's (Cooper Disoverer ST) and 4.10 gears, Rhino Liner, EGRUSA fender Flares and widow visors, extended stainless steel brake lines, firestone airbags w/onboard air compressor, Pioneer Avic X940BT navigation, Accel backup camera.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...Silverado-2500
    1960 Land Rover Series II 88
    2001 Pontiac Sunfire
    2013 Toyota Avalon Limited (Wife's Car)
    NRA Life Member

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dsfloyd View Post
    I'm one of them so called "crazy Right Wingers". And yet stuck in California. the state is actually fairly conservative outside of the coast (San Francisco down to LA) but they control everything in the state. They have taken the worlds 8th largest economy and run it into the ground and I think we are up to almost 20Billion in debt/deficit this year

Wasn't the Governator a republican? Would he be included in "they"?
    This post has been rated MA LSV, and is intended for mature audiences. Reader discretion is advised. :fighting0037:
    ghst-_-R3CON83 ----------BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY 2----------------------

(This site won't let me add a real stat generator to my signature)

hes what you call a rino (republican in name only) he was conservative (right of center at best) for maybe his first year, after that he was very left leaning (he is/was married to the Kennedy family). he is also very liberal when it comes to environmental. come January 1st we actually have a new energy law going into effect that is going to screw us all over on energy costs in the name of saving the planet. In short yes he had an R next to his name but he is a liberal.
    Last edited by dsfloyd; 05-19-2011 at 12:42 PM.
    David
    2004 Silverado 2500 Crew Cab 4x4, AMSOIL EA air filter, Granatelli MAF sensor, Throttle body spacer, Magnaflow exhaust (true dual to 2 in 1 out muffler), 6" ProComp lift (add a leaf and 5" superlift rear block), Bilstein shocks, 35's (Cooper Disoverer ST) and 4.10 gears, Rhino Liner, EGRUSA fender Flares and widow visors, extended stainless steel brake lines, firestone airbags w/onboard air compressor, Pioneer Avic X940BT navigation, Accel backup camera.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...Silverado-2500
    1960 Land Rover Series II 88
    2001 Pontiac Sunfire
    2013 Toyota Avalon Limited (Wife's Car)
    NRA Life Member

Master Mechanic

I know what ya mean about the coast being the lefties, here in washington the entire state is red, the only blue areas are king county (seattle/tacoma) and thurston county (olympia),for the most part. unfortunately, theres more people willing to vote there than there are in the rest of the state. kinda sucks.

2009 silverado Crew Cab LTZ Z71 4X4
    6in FabTech suspension lift
    35x13R18 nitto terra grapplers
    6k and risin

Previously owned vehicles-
    2007 silverado ext cab LT 4x4
    2001 silverado std cab 2wd
    1990 toyota pickup
    1989 Trans Am GTA
    1957 Chevy Pickup stepside

Legend
    Blog Entries

That's the way it is in Oregon too 383. All the whining liberals live in the larger cities along the I-5 corridor, mostly from Eugene up to Portland, & all the rest of the state was conservative, but now Medford & Ashland in the far south on I-5 are also screamin looney toons liberals. IT SUCKS. I wish they'ed all just go back to San Fran & LA & finish screwin Cali up, & leave us the hell alone.
    1988 Chevy C-3500 2wd (no pic)
    350 c.i. 5.7 L Stock Block, 4 Bolt Mains
    L-31 Vortec Heads, Edelbrock Cam & Intake,
    Holley 650, Flowtech Headers, Magnaflow exh.
    Jet Trans 700R4, B&M Ratchet, 4:10 gears,
    3" susp. lift kit "shadetree"
    No rev limiter, No speed limiter lol

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast