GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

View Poll Results: where do you stand in politics?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Conservative

29 54.72%
  • Liberal

1 1.89%
  • Independent

3 5.66%
  • Center Left

3 5.66%
  • Center Right

11 20.75%
  • None, I hate politics

6 11.32%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Legend
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aloxdaddy99 View Post
    All the clowns that hang out in DC. I didn't say work because so few actually work there. They only care about getting reelected. What ever it takes. If they don't make a stand one way or another than it can't be held against them at a later date. Get rid of them all and start over.
    X2!! Regardless of your politics, we cannot afford to let partisan politics interfere with doing what is right for the country. We all need to listen carefully to the FACTS, discard the rhetoric and toss the bastards out of office if they oppose something that makes good sense. But before we sign onto another trade deal, I want to see what we are going to ship overseas. Because best I can tell, NAFTA & CAFTA brought us cheap clothing and we sent them thousands of American jobs.
    86 911 Porsche Carrera
    98 K1500 Suburban LT
    2012 Nissan Leaf

​General Motors.
    Because life is too short to drive a Ford

NAFTA isn't going away. The Mexican gov't won't allow it. The president of Mexico came to congress a year or so ago and in not so many words said so. He also said that we can't close the border because it would cause to much hardship on his economy. The nerve.

Legend
    Blog Entries

Hey! You just gave me a great idea. Lets fix the border problem by moving it farther south, like just north of Panama!
    86 911 Porsche Carrera
    98 K1500 Suburban LT
    2012 Nissan Leaf

​General Motors.

I thought that is where it already was!!!!

haha you guys are way to funny!!! and btw good job at not letting this thread get vulgar and getting shut down!!
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

"when the going gets tough the tough get cyclic:fighting0019:"
    "use the force luke:fighting0040:"

Legend
    Blog Entries

We can disagree without being disagreeable. If we each ran for congress perhaps something would get done.
    86 911 Porsche Carrera
    98 K1500 Suburban LT
    2012 Nissan Leaf

​General Motors.

no one would want to vote for us because we would speak the truth and hold to it lol
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

"when the going gets tough the tough get cyclic:fighting0019:"
    "use the force luke:fighting0040:"

Quote Originally Posted by sgtsjj View Post
    no one would want to vote for us because we would speak the truth and hold to it lol
    You mean there are people like that in the U.S like that?!? Why can't we get them to run for office? Oh I know. They do but never get elected. The truth scares people.

Legend
    Blog Entries

The problem is that the Corporate donors and the Lobbyist buy off congress at the expense of the people. Until we have campaign finance reform, we will have to listen to the same tired rhetoric fed to us while the issues are settled behind close doors where the money changes hands. My wife cannot accept an ink pen from a drug company representative but a congressman can get a weekend trip to go play tennis somewhere warm when Washington is cold. Go figure.
    86 911 Porsche Carrera
    98 K1500 Suburban LT
    2012 Nissan Leaf

​General Motors.

What happens inside the beltline stays inside the beltline!! But it effects us as a whole.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast