GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

View Poll Results: where do you stand in politics?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Conservative

29 54.72%
  • Liberal

1 1.89%
  • Independent

3 5.66%
  • Center Left

3 5.66%
  • Center Right

11 20.75%
  • None, I hate politics

6 11.32%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Master Mechanic

well, so far I'd have to say that it's a landslide, hope we get a lot of votes so we can see a real percentage and Stephan, sucks I know, it seems for the most part, obviously not 100%, but mostly, people who live in large cities are liberals, and people who live in rural areas and small/medium towns are more conservative. that's why I love small towns

2009 silverado Crew Cab LTZ Z71 4X4
    6in FabTech suspension lift
    35x13R18 nitto terra grapplers
    6k and risin

Previously owned vehicles-
    2007 silverado ext cab LT 4x4
    2001 silverado std cab 2wd
    1990 toyota pickup
    1989 Trans Am GTA
    1957 Chevy Pickup stepside

Quote Originally Posted by stephan View Post
    That's the way it is in Oregon too 383. All the whining liberals live in the larger cities along the I-5 corridor, mostly from Eugene up to Portland, & all the rest of the state was conservative, but now Medford & Ashland in the far south on I-5 are also screamin looney toons liberals. IT SUCKS. I wish they'ed all just go back to San Fran & LA & finish screwin Cali up, & leave us the hell alone.
    Theyve already finished screwing up cali, which is why theyve moved up there. kinda sad too, Medford and Ashland used to be nice (grandma used to live in that area)
    David
    2004 Silverado 2500 Crew Cab 4x4, AMSOIL EA air filter, Granatelli MAF sensor, Throttle body spacer, Magnaflow exhaust (true dual to 2 in 1 out muffler), 6" ProComp lift (add a leaf and 5" superlift rear block), Bilstein shocks, 35's (Cooper Disoverer ST) and 4.10 gears, Rhino Liner, EGRUSA fender Flares and widow visors, extended stainless steel brake lines, firestone airbags w/onboard air compressor, Pioneer Avic X940BT navigation, Accel backup camera.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...Silverado-2500
    1960 Land Rover Series II 88
    2001 Pontiac Sunfire
    2013 Toyota Avalon Limited (Wife's Car)
    NRA Life Member

Master Mechanic

yeah that lol

6k and risin

1990 toyota pickup
    1989 Trans Am GTA

I never guessed I woulda found stephan in this thread!! haha

2006 Duramax LBZ
    Edge Evo
    4'' Diamond eye to 6'' tip
    16'' ion alloy, 33'' fierce attitudes
    Lots of work left to do!

Legend
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ntbush83 View Post
    I never guessed I woulda found stephan in this thread!! haha
    So whadda ya sayin Nathan? That I'm a radical rightwinger that believes in the Constitution? Don't sugar coat it & lob veiled inuendos out there ha ha ha
    1988 Chevy C-3500 2wd (no pic)
    350 c.i. 5.7 L Stock Block, 4 Bolt Mains
    L-31 Vortec Heads, Edelbrock Cam & Intake,
    Holley 650, Flowtech Headers, Magnaflow exh.
    Jet Trans 700R4, B&M Ratchet, 4:10 gears,
    3" susp. lift kit "shadetree"
    No rev limiter, No speed limiter lol

i know what you guys are saying about the big towns. Minnesotas the same way, Rochester, the twin cities and duluth can all go liberal, the rest of the state conservative and they still win cause of the population diff.

me im center right. im mostly a line conservative but there are a few things i dont agree with.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

Sr. Mechanic

Same thing in Wisconsin, you take out the crazies in Madison and even Milwaukee and we'd be a solid red state.
    2008 Silverado LT 5.3, Rancho 4", 18x9 XD Addicts, 295/70/18 Nitto Trail Grappler m/t's, Westin brush guard, Go Rino steps, Truxedo lo pro cover, magnaflow, tow mirrors.

Quote Originally Posted by Sierraowner5.3 View Post
    i know what you guys are saying about the big towns. Minnesotas the same way, Rochester, the twin cities and duluth can all go liberal, the rest of the state conservative and they still win cause of the population diff.

me im center right. im mostly a line conservative but there are a few things i dont agree with.

Alex
    Yes MN's big cities suck... I hate duluth for its leftist ideas.... and the fact I felt like I would get murdered for wear ACU's ( which actually happened to some poor kid, at a party here people found out he had just gotten back from iraq, got him realy drunk then killed him
    im about as rift side, not as far as stephan but getting there....
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

"when the going gets tough the tough get cyclic:fighting0019:"
    "use the force luke:fighting0040:"

Master Mechanic

Quote Originally Posted by sgtsjj View Post
    Yes MN's big cities suck... I hate duluth for its leftist ideas.... and the fact I felt like I would get murdered for wear ACU's ( which actually happened to some poor kid, at a party here people found out he had just gotten back from iraq, got him realy drunk then killed him
    im about as rift side, not as far as stephan but getting there....
    that's about as sad as it gets, you know the world is falling apart when stuff like that happens, so sad

6k and risin

1990 toyota pickup
    1989 Trans Am GTA

It was brought up in the news as an after thought... the paper didn't run anything about it but when a police officer kills a 17 year old to protect his own life they are all over it calling him a nazi....
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

"when the going gets tough the tough get cyclic:fighting0019:"
    "use the force luke:fighting0040:"

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast