GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... Last Post byLast Post by

make sure to post up some pics when they get in and you get them on!! I have been thinking about ditching my Westin bars and getting N-Fabs.

________2013 4C Rated__________

No doubt man i will make sure to do that and the N-Fab arent that badly priced for how good they look to other nerf steps and some other are more than a hundred bucks more. Here is a pic of the step that was damaged don't look like much but has bare metal showing that's very notciablAttachment 27627e:

2008 Chevy Silverado Ext. Cab Lt Z71 5.3 V8
    7.5 Inch Rough Country Suspension Lift
    RBP Replica Grille Black w Chrome Rivets
    Recon Smoked Cab Roof Lights
    N-Fab Powdercoated Gloss black Cab Length Nerf Steps
    5% Tint over 20% all the way around / 5% Eyebrow Strip
    AVS Smoked Window Visors
    Z71 Stickers Black & Metallic Silver
    Tow Mirrors / Smoked Turn Signals
    XM Satellite Radio Fin / Color Matched
    Interior Plastic Pieces / Color Matched
    Power Acoustic Tweeters
    Painted Bowties / Color Matched
    Painted Door Handles / Color Matched
    Smittybilt Bull Bar / Color Matched
    Custom Rolled Edge Exhaust Tips / Color Matched
    Custom 2.5 Inch Cat Back True Dual Exhaust
    Flowmaster Super 40 Series Dual in / Dual out
    Magnaflow Tru-X Pipe
    K&N Air Filter
    18x9 Rockstars Machined Black
    Center Caps / Color Matched
    33.13.50 Nitto Terra Grapplers
    New Front Wheel Well Liners
    Eagle Eye Black L.E.D. Tailights
    Eagle Eye Black L.E.D. Third Brake Light / Smoked
    Eagle Eye Black L.E.D. Halo Projector Headlights
    Notto HID Kit 10,000k Low beams
    Recon L.E.D. Light Bar
    Buschwacker OE Style Tailgate Cap
    AMI Gloss Black Antenna
    Debadged Chrome Lettering
    Door Molding Removed

On a similar note, i had ordered the N Fab prerunner bar for my Suburban. i called first and was told it would fit the 3/4 ton Burb. I then placed an order for one with the pebble grain rough finish. when it showed up, i was sent a gloss black bar. the packaging was not the best. the nuts and bolts were loose and rattling around the box and probably scratched the finish. needless to say, there was no way it would mount up. after numerous emails and calls, i was finally notified that it would not fit a Suburban 2500 ( yes the frames are different) any way they emailed me a Fedex tag so i sent it back and awaiting a refund. their products look good on a website but i think i'm going a different route with a Go Rhino series 3000 black grille gurd that will fit a 2500
    2007 Suburban 2500 Edge evolution CS leveled 265 goodyear Silent Armor Pro Grade Kenwood DNX6180 Nav.Radio

OH Goody, another Pickem up truck dripping with Chrome Crap!

Alston, the N-Fabs hang down more than your Westins so you may have rubbing/hitting objects when off road. There fine on trucks with 6" lifts or on a street only truck.

Yeah i love them on lifted trucks too. Hey MARKO24 i agree with that they don't seem to get everything right where i bought mine offline. I already have the other Set of N-Fabs on the way and the damaged set still here that i will be sending back monday for a FULL REFUND since this would be much easier then sending them back and being 2 weeks or more! They are already suppose to be here this coming up wednesday and i received the damaged one's this wednesday so i'll get them put on wednesday or thursday and then be waitinf for my refund fot the others... how long u been waiting i want to get mine back within the week they get them i'm not gonna play games lol!?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstarrchevy81 View Post
    Yeah i love them on lifted trucks too. Hey MARKO24 i agree with that they don't seem to get everything right where i bought mine offline. I already have the other Set of N-Fabs on the way and the damaged set still here that i will be sending back monday for a FULL REFUND since this would be much easier then sending them back and being 2 weeks or more! They are already suppose to be here this coming up wednesday and i received the damaged one's this wednesday so i'll get them put on wednesday or thursday and then be waitinf for my refund fot the others... how long u been waiting i want to get mine back within the week they get them i'm not gonna play games lol!?

I shipped the Box back to NFAB on wed. this morning i checked FEDEX tracking and it is sitting on a truck in houston waiting to be delivered tuesday morn. after the holiday. i will let you know how long it takes for a refund.

Alright sounds good man. I guess if i send my back monday should be there Friday i suppose. I hope it doesn't take too long for a refund though but who knows! If these N-Fabs are damaged i'm gonna raise hell and have to go thru the process of sending to boxes back and getting almost $800 bucks back! I doubt this will happen again but hope all goes well will update this week when i get them and get them put on!

Quote Originally Posted by silveradotrailblazer View Post
    Alston, the N-Fabs hang down more than your Westins so you may have rubbing/hitting objects when off road. There fine on trucks with 6" lifts or on a street only truck.
    I guess they are not what I "need" then. I really dig the looks but why I was looking into new ones is I bottomed out on my driver's side and bent that board and broke the plastic step pad too. I guess they might look goofy on a leveled 1/2 ton and if they hang lower they deffently will not do.

Alston, you would bottom out the N-Fabs easier than the Westins and the N-Fabs aren't that heavy of a metal so they would bend also. Maybe look into getting some rocksliders for your truck. They can also be used as a step.

Yeah i agree the N-Fab are mostly for lifted trucks like mine that are hard to get in cause i'm 5'10 and still have to kinda lightly jump to get in.I will be installing a 3 inch body lift sometime this year and see how much it helps then!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... Last Post byLast Post by