GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Bully Dog Gt Vs Diablosport Trinity

I am wondering if anyone had the same problem. I had gone from a triple dog to a trinity and was high disappointed. It's like diablosport did nothing but change my speed limit. And for the average customer I don't know how to do my own tune settings cause its a do it yourself programmer. After having it for almost a half a year. Took 2 months for the right updates to be on it so I could upload the STOCK or 87 tune on the programmer. Once I put loaded the 87tune it did nothing but change my speed limit. Bully dog I was able to change to a 93 tune and change my rev limit, speed limit, and transmission shift points which diablo doesn't offer which is crap. I'm deciding to go back to bullydog and get the bully dog gt

In other words diablo wants u to pay 600 for the trinity then pay another 100 just for there custom tunes sooo 700 for the programmer just so it can work which 700? yeaah

Welcome to the club. Have you coontacted Diablo? I've talked with guys that love there Trinitys. I do agree they should have waited to introduce the Trinity until they had all there updates.

I have and got the latest updates but when it comes to questions like this for diablo its always left un answered. So i decided to go bk to bully dog since I know I can get a better tune and chance my transmission points.

Have you made any adjustments beside installing the standard tune? I have a older '05 with a 5.3 and use the Preditor. I run the 87tune but I adjusted my LongTermFuelTrim's per Diablo's website and a few other things like added 100rpm's to idle. I think my truck runs better on the 87 tune than the 93 tune. I tried both tunes for three or four tankfulls and went with the 87. My be the quality of the 93 gas here in lower Alabama.

It's just diablo won't help you do the parameters unless u buy there custom tune. I've tested it several ways for about 6 months and wasted alot of gas and still nothing compared to triple bully dog just crazy. So i fig I'll get the new GT.

There website tells you how to adjust the settings. Let me go to there website and I'll be back here, give me a few minutes.

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

They have all the tuning info in the red letters. Adjusting LTFT's is under injector slope.

I wish I could understand how to adjust them! It confuses me.

2006 Duramax LBZ
    Edge Evo
    4'' Diamond eye to 6'' tip
    16'' ion alloy, 33'' fierce attitudes
    Lots of work left to do!

Its really easy, just time consuming. If your serious about tuning the LTFT's let me know, its a long post.

I was wondering about the LTFT is that on the offical website?

I haven't looked at the Trinty myself but was told it was. I have a Preditor and it is on the site under injector slope.

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

If you haven't check out there Trinity forum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast