GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... Last Post byLast Post by

Quote Originally Posted by 383man View Post
    Damn man, those are some bada$$ toys! I'm looking to get an assault rifle like...well either of those really!
    Thanks. I'm a bit of an amateur gunsmith so the only things that were stock in that photo were the Gerber knife, the shotgun bandolier, and the shotgun shells. The firearms are all heavily customized; the AR is a ground up build. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by surrealone View Post
    so ive been trying to figure out what the one on the left is and cant.....is the shotgun a remignton or a mossberg?
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

"when the going gets tough the tough get cyclic:fighting0019:"
    "use the force luke:fighting0040:"

The shotgun looks like a Mossberg because the safety is located on the top of the receiver (among a few other reasons). As for the other long gun... I can't quite help you on that one. It looks like it has MagPul MBUS flip up iron sights, though.

you know i didnt even notice the safety's locations, which i should have being the fact i have a 500.........

Let's revive this thread.

Here's a couple of My hand Cannons:
    1) My Late model, first generation T/C Super 14 (223 Rem) with Bushnell Trophy 2X6 scope.
    2) My Colt Trooper Mark III .357 with 8" barrel
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails T-C Super 14.jpg   HG.Colt Trooper Mark III Herrett.jpg  
    "I Hate When That Happens!"

Master Mechanic

i need to get some new pictures up but i just got a DPMS panther AR-15 with a few goodies and an H & R pardner pump 12 gauge with pistol grip and sling. looking at a .410 judge next!!

2002 Tahoe LT---------TINTED WINDOWS------------7" DUAL DVD INDASH

Im ready!! For what I dont know, but Im ready!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	collection.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	57.5 KB 
ID:	39805

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	001.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	46.4 KB 
ID:	39808 My Dads old JC Higgins 12ga. going to have redone soon, my childhood Daisy Mod 111 and an old Camillus hunting knife a friend gave to me when a teenager, forgotten about for years cleaned it up and resharpened. Had a S&W .357 Service Revolver , sold it back to the owner when he sobered up. He carried it while in the USAF 1968-70's
    2012 4.8 LS

God is great, beer is good and people (WOMEN) are Crazy

very nice guys very nice, and its better to be ready for what you dont know than not be ready at all

Quote Originally Posted by Psyc0 View Post
    Let's revive this thread.

Here's a couple of My hand Cannons:
    1) My Late model, first generation T/C Super 14 (223 Rem) with Bushnell Trophy 2X6 scope.
    2) My Colt Trooper Mark III .357 with 8" barrel

I have a trooper mark III 357 and 22 my grandfather gave me I love those guns the 22 has amazing accuracy with all the weight

Heres the 22. It's the only gun I have with me right now
    Last edited by ahmitchell1; 05-23-2012 at 07:04 PM.
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4
    2.5 ccm level,2.5 inch rear blocks 305/60/18 coopers stt,Debadged,10 series flow w/dual exit in front or right rear tire, KN CAI, diablo InTune, 18% tint all the way around ,spec-d euro headlights with black housings,winjet smoke LED tail lights,putco LED third brake light smoked, fab fours front bumper with 10k warn winch, RK sports ram air hood
    1965 c10 swb, zz4 350 with the hot cam and fast burn heads and a 780 Holley on top, richmond super street 5 speed,restorod

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... Last Post byLast Post by