GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Default gun pics - rifles, shotguns, and pistols who has what and lets see pics!

Like the subject says what do you have for firearms? I personally own a bushmaster XM-15 carbine that has an Aimpoint comp 2 (m68), harris bipods, vertical fore grip, and a free float rail system on it. A rem 700 in 30.06 with a mil spec 4-16 power illuminating retical scope, a mossberg 500 12 gauge shot gun, a springfield XDC. 45 ACP, and a walther PK380 I carry both the XD and the 380 it all just depends on the day. Ill post pictures as soon as I get to a computer(i love smart phones).
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

"when the going gets tough the tough get cyclic:fighting0019:"
    "use the force luke:fighting0040:"

Here are my work tools. Pay no attention to the "manly" comforter on the bed...

Quote Originally Posted by Blackout07 View Post
    Here are my work tools. Pay no attention to the "manly" comforter on the bed...

is that bottom pistol a taurus .45??

08 silverado z71
    6" sky jacker susp lift 3" PA body lift
    35"nittos 20" rockstars
    Volant CAI DiabloSport
    Corsa Sport Dual Exhaust
    Tow Mirrors
    Back Rack, home Made Tool box
    Bushwacker Flares and more

I carry on me my TCP .380 and for Ducks I have a Beretta AL391 12ga and a Charles Daly 12ga for upland game I have my Franchi O/U and for skeep I have my SBEII. For deer I have Remington model 710 with Bushnel optics. Around the house I have placed a High Point 9mm, Walther .32 JA .380 (crap gun) and ruger 10/22. I also have a Nobel pump .22 that was my grandfathers that was made some time between 1947 and 1959. I will post up pics when I get home.

________2013 4C Rated__________

Blackout07 that comfortable is extremely manly lol.... what kind of AR is that?
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

I have my first gun (pellet/bb) that I got when I was 7 or 8 (that counts right) which I will start teaching my daughter how to use in the next couple of years (she just turned 4). I have the .22 I got when I was 10 and then I have a Marlin 30-30 that I bought when I was 15. I want/need some more, a 9mm or 45 to be more precise but still working on the wife on those (shes got some weird aversion to hand guns, but not rifles. D@mn liberals brainwashed her as a child).
    David
    2004 Silverado 2500 Crew Cab 4x4, AMSOIL EA air filter, Granatelli MAF sensor, Throttle body spacer, Magnaflow exhaust (true dual to 2 in 1 out muffler), 6" ProComp lift (add a leaf and 5" superlift rear block), Bilstein shocks, 35's (Cooper Disoverer ST) and 4.10 gears, Rhino Liner, EGRUSA fender Flares and widow visors, extended stainless steel brake lines, firestone airbags w/onboard air compressor, Pioneer Avic X940BT navigation, Accel backup camera.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...Silverado-2500
    1960 Land Rover Series II 88
    2001 Pontiac Sunfire
    2013 Toyota Avalon Limited (Wife's Car)
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pflor86 View Post
    is that bottom pistol a taurus .45??
    It's a Glock 27 sub compact .40. I'm a Glock guy ATW.

Quote Originally Posted by sgtsjj View Post
    Blackout07 that comfortable is extremely manly lol.... what kind of AR is that?
    LOL. Thanks man. It's a Bushmaster.

Master Mechanic

don't have any pictures but i've got the springfield armory xd 9mm with high cap mags

2002 Tahoe LT---------TINTED WINDOWS------------7" DUAL DVD INDASH

Blackout what kinda mags you got for your ar?? I have magpull pmags for mine...

Master Mechanic

Quote Originally Posted by lancer View Post
    don't have any pictures but i've got the springfield armory xd 9mm with high cap mags
    i just sold my xd, now i'm looking to buy a s & w sigma 9mm and a mossberg .22 tactical rifle. just a little something to play with....

2002 Tahoe LT---------TINTED WINDOWS------------7" DUAL DVD INDASH

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast