Well for hunting I use either my Marlin 1895 which is a 45-70 or my old Remington Model 742 which is a 30-06. I also have a Rock River Arms LAR-15 with a bunch of other goodies on it. I have a Marlin model 75 which is a .22 that my mom gave me...I've refinished the stock with a little hard work and everything else on it by buying original parts that I bought online. I liked that gun so much I picked up a Marlin model 60 which is also a .22. I'm also a Glock guy so I have a G22 which is a .40 cal for home defense and I carry my G27 which is also a .40 for my every day carry gun. I also like the cheap guns too like my Pheonix Arms .25 auto...I like being able to stick it in my back pocket if I'm going for a stroll in the woods or something. I have a Mossberg 500 12 GA that I've had for quite a while now. But my favorite gun of all is the .50 Cal muzzleloader that my Granddad passed down to me before he passed away. I would post pictures of everything but I'll have to wait until I get back.