GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Well for hunting I use either my Marlin 1895 which is a 45-70 or my old Remington Model 742 which is a 30-06. I also have a Rock River Arms LAR-15 with a bunch of other goodies on it. I have a Marlin model 75 which is a .22 that my mom gave me...I've refinished the stock with a little hard work and everything else on it by buying original parts that I bought online. I liked that gun so much I picked up a Marlin model 60 which is also a .22. I'm also a Glock guy so I have a G22 which is a .40 cal for home defense and I carry my G27 which is also a .40 for my every day carry gun. I also like the cheap guns too like my Pheonix Arms .25 auto...I like being able to stick it in my back pocket if I'm going for a stroll in the woods or something. I have a Mossberg 500 12 GA that I've had for quite a while now. But my favorite gun of all is the .50 Cal muzzleloader that my Granddad passed down to me before he passed away. I would post pictures of everything but I'll have to wait until I get back.
    2010 Silverado LT Z71
    3"/2" Leveling Kit (will install after Deployment)
    SuperChips programmer

Flowmaster Super 40 with turn downs
    Looking for the tires now!

sounds like you have a pretty good collection going there, cant wait to see the pictures of them!! i have a question for you guys im looking at getting a new pistol, 9mm so i can actually shoot it since my .45 ACP puts me in the hole everytime i squeeze the trigger. im looking at a glock 19, or a Smith and Wesson M&P, the main reason for these two is being the fact that im going to be going to school for law enforcement this fall and the department here carries the M&P, and most departments carry glocks...
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

"when the going gets tough the tough get cyclic:fighting0019:"
    "use the force luke:fighting0040:"

Well I'm sure Glock isn't the only one that does this but it's the only one that I can speak on. But lets say you get one of the .40 Cal Glocks, all you have to do is switch the barrel out and you can shoot .357 Sig out of it. If you don't want that, you can change the barrel and magazine and you can shoot 9 MM out of it. It just gives you a few options while using only one gun platform.
    2010 Silverado LT Z71
    SuperChips programmer

would i have to buy a .40 cal platform or could i go with 9mm and do the same thing? i plan on shoot mostly just 9mm through it since i own a .380 and a .45, i bought the .380 back when .380 was cheap but with in the last year it has skyrocketed up where im at any ways
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

I believe that you can get the Glock 19 which is the 9MM and buy a replacement .40 cal barrel and magazine. But if you want to know for sure I would check out www.glocktalk.com , they have everything you need to know. That's what I like about the Glocks. There are so many options that allow you to shoot other bullets so it's almost like having two guns.
    2010 Silverado LT Z71
    SuperChips programmer

Alright cool thanks, im still up in the air about it alot of people that I know are saying the M&P and a few of them are Glock guys, it will probably come down to which one I want when I go to buy. I do like how the Glock has a lot of crap you can do to it esp that 33rnd mag..

Yeah the 33rd mag was nice. They finally came out with a 22rd for my .40 cal.
    2010 Silverado LT Z71
    SuperChips programmer

The pistol I want more than anything is the Glock 18!! That is just pure awesome

Master Mechanic

here is my new purchase, smith and wesson 9mm sigma with lazerlyte

new mossbery .22 tactical

with truglow red dot scope and vertical grip

2002 Tahoe LT---------TINTED WINDOWS------------7" DUAL DVD INDASH

Very nice... I've been tempted to by a .22tactical for the simple fact you can shoot so much for so little

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast