When I turned 16 and got my drivers license my sister sold me her '73 Camaro for 100 bucks because she wanted a more fuel efficient car. I thought I had won the lottery! I spent the next two years restoring, modifying and loving that car which greatly enhanced my high school years. Then, to satisfy my need for a more rugged utility vehicle, I found a used GMC 1/2 ton 4x4 shortbed pickup, which I lifted 4", threw on 33 inch Mickey Thompson tires, and spent my paychecks modifying for the next few years. A few years later I picked up a '75 3/4 ton GMC truck, for extreme duty use, and restored my mother's '75 500CID Cadillac Eldorado. All that GM devotion added up over the years, and now I find myself greatly enjoying driving my '94 6.5TD Suburban now that I have several kids and their friends and cousins to haul around. My Sub is the favorite vehicle in the neighborhood for baseball games, cub scout outings, going to the drive-in theater, and taking 1,000 mile roadtrips packed with gear. No other vehicle I know of can come close to its utility and value.