GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Reputation Button

I just noticed that little star icon below everyone's posts for reputation. Does anyone use this, or does it go unnoticed and unused?
    "The best things in life aren't things"

2007 Chevy Silverado Classic 1500
    Ext Cab 4wd LT
    Check out my garage
    http://www.NStarWindow.com

I use it!!!! Lol im probably one of the few
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

"when the going gets tough the tough get cyclic:fighting0019:"
    "use the force luke:fighting0040:"

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

How do you use it?? What does it mean?
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

You just click on the star thing and a little thing will pop up and just do what it says, I use it for members that have posted good info and what not im not exactly sure what it does for the person you add the rep too

It is to help new members evaluate the reputation of users, and also highlights helpful and friendly users to the regulars around the board. But, for the most part, it does go greatly unused. Keep in mind that you can add positive reputation, neutral reputation, or negative reputation. We welcome all of our users here to make good use of this function for the benefit for all.
    Christopher

1991 Chevy Suburban 1/2 ton 2WD w/ chevy SBC 350-3/4 ton drivetrain upgrade w/4.10 gears 200K miles
    2005 Saturn ION-2 Stock 277K miles
    1982 Bronco, 1993 Bronco (sold), 1971 M35A2 Deuce and a Half

There are 10 kinds of people, those who understand binary, and those who dont...

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down- Adam Savage

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Ok where do we see our own Rep's?

This is all news to me!! I will be sure to use it next time I see some really helpful post and some really negative post.

X2 on how do I see if I got positive post??

________2013 4C Rated__________

I think you can go to your profile go to experience and it shows rep there but I don't know if 10 is basic and it goes up or down with people giving you good or bad? Im just guessing here im not exactly sure?!?!!?!

Ok when you are in your setting page it will say where you last rep was and how many "points" you have
    Last edited by sgtsjj; 05-24-2011 at 10:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sgtsjj View Post
    I think you can go to your profile go to experience and it shows rep there but I don't know if 10 is basic and it goes up or down with people giving you good or bad? Im just guessing here im not exactly sure?!?!!?!

Ok when you are in your setting page it will say where you last rep was and how many "points" you have
    I have been trying to find this. I can't
    I know how to use it and do but can't figure out, how to see who hit it on you?

GOT IT, nevermind
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Ok Curky. Are you sure now?
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"