GM Truck Club
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1

    Default Some questions about yukon 1997

    I want to purchase some parts and I don't really know what they're called...
    Orange lights on the roof, like trucks have. Does anyone know what I'm referring to?
    It might be called "visor light kit" but I'm unsure. Reply please if you got an idea.

  2. #2


    they are just cab roof lights you can get them from companies like stylin concepts and such you can check ebay for them as well

Similar Threads

  1. header questions? and other exhaust intake and tune questions?
    By elkosp16 in forum Performance & Fuel
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-19-2010, 04:56 AM
  2. 1997 Silverado Sierra Yukon Tahoe Head lamp Headlight
    By Steve in forum Chevy Parts eBay
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 11:40 AM
  3. 1997 Yukon Makes noise
    By vali in forum GM Powertrain
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-26-2007, 03:46 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 07:26 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 07:26 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts