GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Congrats and welcome to the ROTM club!

Bobby - North Carolina
    2008 4x4 5.3L V8
    6" Suspension Lift and 1.5" Body Lift
    20x9 Ballistic Jesters w/35" Toyo Open Country MT's & 1.5" rear wheel spacers
    4:56 Yukon Gears
    Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator
    Baja style bed mount spare tire carrier
    Flowmaster 40 series dual exhaust
    Recon Smoked LED tails/3rd brake lights/black projectors w/switchback LED's in the corners
    N-Fab Nerf Steps
    K&N CAI
    No Fear Pedals
    Tint, Line-X bedliner, Window visors, Rear wheel well liners
    Painted front grill, bow ties and door badges, de-"lettered" tailgate
    Powder coated front and rear bumpers

Quote Originally Posted by jeffro2004 View Post
    Whatever, I'm not worried about my public image on this forum. It should be what the truck looks like. I put blood sweat and tears into my truck and then I see that guy with that bone stock 80's something Burban win ROTM. I m not saying the lifted trucks look bad nor making fun of them. I am just pointing out the bias towards those vehicle when it comes to voting. For some reason the people on her dont care for street (or at least lowered) vehicles. If you notice I havnt entered mine in a while and most likely wont.
    I agree with this, i have not seen to many "street trucks" on here winning any of the ride of the months which is why i wanted to throw mine in there and it did win and i am honored for that, But at the same time there is alot of jacked up,, stock and some beat up trucks winning the ride ROTM's in here, Jeff got the same taste in truck i do and i feel the same way about seein a 88 burb with a 90 foot lift kit with 85" tires all in primer and some off road lights winning these types of awards, am i the only other person that feels like that????
    John " Jon Jon" Harrington

Twizted Stylz C.C.
    Boston MA

Quote Originally Posted by jeffro2004 View Post
    Whatever, I'm not worried about my public image on this forum. It should be what the truck looks like. I put blood sweat and tears into my truck and then I see that guy with that bone stock 80's something Burban win ROTM. I m not saying the lifted trucks look bad nor making fun of them. I am just pointing out the bias towards those vehicle when it comes to voting. For some reason the people on her dont care for street (or at least lowered) vehicles. If you notice I havnt entered mine in a while and most likely wont.
    Quote Originally Posted by JonJon617 View Post
    I agree with this, i have not seen to many "street trucks" on here winning any of the ride of the months which is why i wanted to throw mine in there and it did win and i am honored for that, But at the same time there is alot of jacked up,, stock and some beat up trucks winning the ride ROTM's in here, Jeff got the same taste in truck i do and i feel the same way about seein a 88 burb with a 90 foot lift kit with 85" tires all in primer and some off road lights winning these types of awards, am i the only other person that feels like that????
    When individual's Customized-est their Vehicle's to a High Level it is to their Taste and Liking.....But keep in Mind that Others May or May Not like the way a Vehicle is Customized-est.......those individual's who Customized-est their Vehicles should be prepared to Accept NOT ONLY the Positive Comments, but the Negative Comments as Well.......Everyone has a Right To Their Own Options,

.....In read the following...."
    I see that guy with that bone stock 80's something Burban win ROTM"....and ...i feel the same way about seein a 88 burb with a 90 foot lift kit with 85" tires all in primer and some off road lights winning these types of awards"....
    .....it leads me to believe that you Guys May Not Have Taken the time to View the ROTM Guidelines Thread....when you 2-Guys have a moment take a look at this Thread, it will give Some Insight and Outlines as to what Kinds of Vehicles Can/Are Nominated,

.....ROTM Guideline Thread,
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...ATION-INFO****

.....Also regarding the "
    It should be what the truck looks like"....Once again Viewing the ROTM Guidelines would have given you some insight, also the individual who has....$10,000 Invested into Their Vehicle and the individual who has....$1,000 invested into Their Vehicle, Keep In Mind, They Both Have....Time.....Work and their hard Earned Money Invested into their Vehicles....

......jeffor2004" when Silvertrailerblazer expressed the following about your Truck..."Maybe he thinks your trucks painted job looks like a cow sh*t on it".....you were Upset-n-Pissed and replied with..."Maybe so but I dont give 2 flying f*cks".......How you think the Member's with 80's Suburban's felt when you expressed..."Your truck isnt jacked up all crazy or some beat up peace of crap Burban"???.....

.....JonJon617.....Now that your a ROTM Winner, you expressed the following..."win and i am honored for that, But at the same time there is alot of jacked up, stock and some beat up trucks winning the ride ROTM's"....I just wonder if you would have Posted This Statement in your Reply....if you were Not a ROTM Winner???.....

....In Closing as I mentioned a few times above, That Reading/Viewing the ROTM Guidelines Thread, would have Answer Most.....if Not All of Your Questions Regarding the ROTM Contest.

....G.M.Truck Club is a Awesome Truck Forum!! and One Of The Reason's Is Because.....
    The Member's Have Respect For One Another....
    Last edited by 99'HEARTBEAT; 10-01-2013 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Aded Infor.

MIKE

99"SILVERADO
    5.3 l 3.73 l G80
    BLACK BEAR CUSTOM TUNE
    SNUGTOP l COLORMATCH l KATZKIN

Amen, Mike!!
    :cool:

2005 Chevy Silverado Z71 Crew Cab
    6" Skyjacker lift w/Edlebrock dual front remote resoviour shocks, single rear remote. Rancho skid-plate.
    17" x 9" M/T Classic Lock Wheels, 35" BFG A/T or M/T tires
    4.10 PercisionGears w/factory locker, T/A Performance rear-end cover
    Banks CAI intake, ported throttlebody, JBA coated headers, over-sized Magnaflow cats, Magnaflow cat back exhaust, Diablo tuned
    B&M aluminum deep transmission pan
    Warn brush guard w/Warn 9.5 XP winch, PIAA bulbs, Line-X bedliner, AWS Black tool chest, Extang tonneau cover
    Weather Tech floor mats
    Cover-Craft seat covers
    Dash mat cover
    Formula One window tint
    One black Lab in rear seat.
    :glasses:

Legend
    Blog Entries

Congrats on the win. ROTM is the most prestigeous & coveted award on this forum.

LOL, careful with the bickering guys or Traileader will step in & delete the thread
    Last edited by stephan; 06-07-2011 at 05:04 PM.
    1988 Chevy C-3500 2wd (no pic)
    350 c.i. 5.7 L Stock Block, 4 Bolt Mains
    L-31 Vortec Heads, Edelbrock Cam & Intake,
    Holley 650, Flowtech Headers, Magnaflow exh.
    Jet Trans 700R4, B&M Ratchet, 4:10 gears,
    3" susp. lift kit "shadetree"
    No rev limiter, No speed limiter lol

Maybe he should have the same mentality and not care himself.

Blog Entries

sorry maybe i'm just as blind as a piece of crap, but it doesn't look like there is a 3" drop is on the ROTM tahoe. anybody else notice it?

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

and why does it say both stock and dropped on the description?

Quote Originally Posted by b-radical View Post
    sorry maybe i'm just as blind as a piece of crap, but it doesn't look like there is a 3" drop is on the ROTM tahoe. anybody else notice it?

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

and why does it say both stock and dropped on the description?
    those picks where taken before i put the drop kit on it, it is currently dropped and i am getting the new pics on here when i get a new camera, that is the reason for the stock / dropped reference
    John " Jon Jon" Harrington

Twizted Stylz C.C.
    Boston MA

Blog Entries

right on, nice work

2000 Silverado, 4.8L, LS
    3" Dynomax cat back exhaust
    Drop-in K&N air filter
    200 amp Nations alternator
    KYB GR2 Shocks
    Bluetooth OBD2 adapter with Torque App on Samsung Note 2
    Custom Stereo System l Pioneer/ Boss door Speakers l 1200 watt Performance Teknique amp l 1 farad capacitor l 2 12" kicker comp subwoofers
    Slider rear window l Locking tailgate, de-baged l 265/75/16 Bridgestone Dueler H/L tires l Fully synthetic oil l Tinted windows
    4l65e upgrades - five pinion planetaries l HD sun shell l high performance band

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12