GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default 92-98 2500Suburban tuffcountry 4" lift kit

its brand new still it its box I've had it for a few months now and finally found a place to do it to. and I had to ask myself even though I have the lift do I really want a lifted Suburban?? no I really want a 1-ton dually Suburban thats the right height for pushing cars out of the way not running them over. there like 1,100 new w/o shocks so I'd like to get 1,100 with shocks. or trade for the axle and tires I'll be needing. I'm in NJ 08078 area. I oppose it could be shipped sents thats how I got it.
    oh and I may also trade for a 80's caprice wagon. (you don't want to know what I want do to it)
    Last edited by Kagami-Suburban; 07-23-2011 at 07:42 AM.

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

where in NJ are you? I had a 79 Caprice Wagon as my first car.. 350 4 Banger.. Blacked out all the chrome added a Addco rear sway bar It handdled Great...I loved that wagen....
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

I'm like right near the deptford mall. I'm thinking on getting rid of my suburban for the wagon actually and uhmmm makeing a BBC dually station wagon that looks DD ready there would be no other. and no one would want to park next to it.

ok I'm going to drop the price to $850 so I can get rid of it and get my wagon. I think this also will fit the pickup? but I'm not 100% sure (Suburban will be for sale soon to)