GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last Post byLast Post by

Thread: Badonkadonk

Default Badonkadonk

Not my cup of tea, per se, but some of the younger folks might appreciate these. Personally, I'd like any one of those cars... Totally Stock... Stock LOOKING anyway..

http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=27862&dateline=124835  8399

I agree with you on the stock looking part Al, those cars just look silly. If you want to jack something up, get a truck thats what they are built for........

GIANT waste of money IMO
    [/SIGPIC]07 Silverado LS factory 20's, spray in bedliner, in-bed cargo managment system, matching tint on front windows, K&N CAI, and Hypertech Max Engery Tuner and yet even more mods to come.

Horrible.....

Current GM Truck
    2001 Red Tahoe LT 4X4 with 22" rims

Previous GM's
    1996 Z28 Convertible 6M
    1995 Z28 Auto
    1995 Reg Cab Silverado 1500

waste of money and a decimation of our history
    2000 silverado with a 5.3l v8, shorty headers, upgraded plugs, 10 mil wires, magnaflow high flow cats, flowmaster 80 series muffler(2 in 2 out) w/ 18 inch stainless silverline tips. i have a k&n CIA. its a 4x4 z71 offroad package. Ls model.
    extended cab 160k miles, truxedo low profile bed cover, diablo sport predator tuner.
    reman tranny @ 130k miles
    Chris

whats the point? that is the stupidest thing i have seen

If any of you are familiar with where benton harbor michigan is located, I work there and live like 10 mins away. Anyhow there are about 100 of this type of so called cars running around. One particular evening when I was doing a ride along with the local pd, these knuckle heads decided they would shut down a main road to drive like assh&^%s, backwards, stereos pounding and hanging out the windows. All this while recording it for youtube. Needless to say we ruined their fun. They should of all been impounded for indecent exposure. They look so stupid it's rediculous. I love paying for welfare so they can get their rims, paint, and bumps.
    1997 Chevy K3500
    4x4 X-Cab Dually
    454 Dual Exhaust

Those poor old classics
    Peter

2007 Silverado LT Crew NNBS 5.3
    Stock 20"
    Black Powdercoated Billet Gas Door
    LineX Bedliner
    Go Rhino Dom II Bars
    Work in Progress
    1952 Chrysler 2dr Windsor } Mine and Dad's
    1966 Ford Mustang

Former Cars
    2000 civic hx Moded
    1993 Probe simi moded
    1985 Nissan 4x4 Kingcab

So*Cal Group

Holy crap! They look like some of my kids toys. I didn't know they made wheels and tires like that. I wonder what compelled those guys to put McDonald's and Skittles on the sides of their cars.... Personally, I would have gone Jack In the Box and Kit-Kat.
    Scott

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

'94 Chevy Suburban K1500
    3" exhaust w/ aero turbine non-baffled muffler
    CFM Technologies TB spacer
    CB w/ 44" whip antenna

Should be a crime!

Bobby - North Carolina
    2008 4x4 5.3L V8
    6" Suspension Lift and 1.5" Body Lift
    20x9 Ballistic Jesters w/35" Toyo Open Country MT's & 1.5" rear wheel spacers
    4:56 Yukon Gears
    Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator
    Baja style bed mount spare tire carrier
    Flowmaster 40 series dual exhaust
    Recon Smoked LED tails/3rd brake lights/black projectors w/switchback LED's in the corners
    N-Fab Nerf Steps
    K&N CAI
    No Fear Pedals
    Tint, Line-X bedliner, Window visors, Rear wheel well liners
    Painted front grill, bow ties and door badges, de-"lettered" tailgate
    Powder coated front and rear bumpers

Default Agreed a thousand percent.

I agree with everyone. Those cars are classics, our history and are completely ruined. The young people seem to like them, especially around here, but I will never get used to them. Those rims and tires cost thousands of dollars, and they are usually financed through Rent-A-Center type places for exhorbanent (sp?) interest rates.

Sometimes when the PI business is slow I do repo's for the local title loan companies and small finance companies and I've had to snatch a few of these. They are almost always parked in the driveways of completely run down houses that smell like old piss with sagging floors, moth-eaten and broken furniture and the kids are filthy and running around in dirty diapers, looking half starved to death. I guess you can figure out where their priorities are.

Oh, and by the way, I know it is mostly the African Americans who we see in the pictures, but I can tell you from experience, it is pretty well divided down here between blacks and whites.

Apparently stupidity knows know bigotry.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last Post byLast Post by