GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 3 123 Last Post byLast Post by

Thread: Firefighters

Default Firefighters

Any other firefighters on here?
    Matt
    1987 GMC Sierra Classic 5.7TBI

Im a Fire Fighter in Pa

SuperCharged 2006 Silverado SS 2WD

For My Mod List go to my Profile then to MY GARAGE :great:
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/album.php?albumid=6

I'm not a firefighter, but my brother in law is. He is not active at the moment because he is in the Army reserves and got called up again. He should be back to active firefighter in November. I also have two uncles that were firefighters and two of the guys I deer hunt with are firefighters. I have a great respect for what you guys do.
    Gary

99 K 1500 Suburban
    78 Silverado Big 10 w/factory 454
    00 S-10 Blazer
    1976 Trans Am
    1980 Honda CB900 Custom

Quote Originally Posted by RockHead View Post
    Im a Fire Fighter in Pa
    what station you with?

Quote Originally Posted by MD4x4 Fireman View Post
    what station you with?
    im a vol fire fighter for Rockledge and paid fire fighter fot City of Phila. E-50

Nice, do you know which station it was that had the church(i think) fire and the roof and stuff collapsed and they had a mayday? I heard in small volly stations in PA almost anyone can ride any truth to it???

Nice, do you know which station it was that had the church(i think) fire and the roof and stuff collapsed and they had a mayday? I heard in small volly stations in PA almost anyone can ride any truth to it???
    For that church fire there was one in West Phila . almost a year ago and they did have a mayday go out . no one got killed that is a good thing .

For the Volly they all have to go to school but there Diff levels of school . The company around Phila area you have to go to school a state level .

The companys that are in the pocinos (for say) you have to go to school on a county level . But not all are that way Some company make you go to a state level school . So no you can not just jump on a truck and fight fires

IN the Company that I run with you have to be a FF-1 state level to ride a truck but not the first out . You have to be FF-2 state level for that . To ride heavy rescue ,You have to be a resuce tech level . We run around 400 500 calls a year that is alot for a volly co.

do you know where i can find the video from that? i saw it once but cant find it again.

do you know where i can find the video from that? i saw it once but cant find it again.

http://www.phillyfirenews.com/ look in the video or the live wire part I think it is in there ............

didnt see it on there. its the one where the bell tower collapses

Page 1 of 3 123 Last Post byLast Post by