hey everyone, me again.

I was thinking about going ahead and starting my new project, which is simple sounding.. but I've never tried it before so I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction with the install.

My truck: 2005 Chevy Silverado LS 5.3V8 2x2 Crew-Cab (classic body style) and it came with fog-lights when I bought it off the showroom floor at the dealership. The problem is, is over time.. the lenses have cracked and busted and one of the housings is actually loose or the mount is broken because it moves around quite a bit. Not only when you move it physically with your hand.. but even when driving, I noticed it bouncing around some.

Project - First part of the project, is taking the old fog-lights out.. Second part is installing the new factory fog-lights that I bought.. and aiming them.

Is this fairly simple? Or is this something I'm going to need instructions/help? The factory headlights are VERY easy to take out.. too bad they didn't do the foglights with a similar quick-release bar like they did the headlights. That's one of the good ideas that Chevrolet came up with.. that I actually like and approve of. ;) LOL..

anyhow, I'm having troubles finding help/instructions or even a guide on installing the new foglights.. so if anyone possibly has a link?? That would be fantastic and I would be extremely appreciative for the help.

Thanks in advance.