GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... Last Post byLast Post by

LOL. She was far from wicked. Although I don't think I can say the same about myself
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

I doubt you can, either...

so when do you guys think ill kick it, i dont think im good, yet im not really wicked...
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

"when the going gets tough the tough get cyclic:fighting0019:"
    "use the force luke:fighting0040:"

How should I know? LOL

I've just registered here, I also registered on "silveradosierra.com". I like that there's a lot members here, haven't got a chance to browse around much. I do like the way site is set up. After checking out some other silverado type forums, I have to say I know what the OP means.
    1994 Mustang Svt Cobra
    2005 Silverado Z71 Crew Cab 4x4

haha well welcome to the club man, theres alot of members here with a lot of knowledge on things

I'll second that sentiment.

surreal what do you think of the trail graps? im thinking about getting them when i order my rims, i have the terra's on my truck right now and they arent to bad so far

I like my trail graps. They're certainly noisier than AT's on pavement ... but not as noisy as MT's. I've been happy with them off-road. Earlier this year I was on a logging road (on some property I was looking at) just after very heavy rain. I went through one pit of water/mud in the valley of a washout that I thought I was going to have to winch out of ... but a bit of persistent driving/steering and the trail graps, alone, did the job.

They've been on the truck since September of 2011 and I've got about 8000 miles on them. I'm content with the wear. I will note that I rotate them every oil change ... and I check the pressure once a month in addition to whenever there are large temperature swings. So far no cupping.

ok, sweet i was pretty dead set on getting them before i asked but now im 100% positive that ill get them when i buy new rims for my truck, i dont know why but road noise has never really bothered me, but quitter is probably better, i know from what ive read they also wear much better than the mud grapplers which is a plus since i dont hit trails and what not enough for them to actually be useful