GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 54553545556 LastLast

There we go!

What percentage of the Washington hierarchy do you believe have actually read all three or even the top two?
    My guess would be less than 50%
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

I think you're being generous with 50%. I think it's closer to 15%...

I would hope you are incorrect , but most likely you are not. That may be part of the problem.
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

In my opinion it's a huge part of the problem.

i dont know if i would give them 15% but hey what do you guys think of the VP rommney picked?
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

"when the going gets tough the tough get cyclic:fighting0019:"
    "use the force luke:fighting0040:"

Ryan wants our country back in the black ... but he wants it by slashing entitlements and taxxing the wealthy even less. Honestly, I think he's got it wrong and believe we need to slash entitlements and tax -everyone- (including the middle class AND the wealthy) a little more. Historically taxes go up in a time of war ... and that hasn't happened from the first Gulf War in the 1990's through today. It's time to pay the piper for our hyper-expensive military (the biggest part of our spending right behind entitlements).

I'm a Ron Paul supporter who agrees with about 90% of Paul's stances. He comes across as a bit of a nutter because he presents poorly but his voting record stands for itself. I've accepted that Romney is my next best choice ... but Ryan as VP makes it a harder pill to swallow, because I think it lays clear that Romney is of the 1%, by the 1%, and for the 1%. I worry about the slash-and-burn politicking that these two could do to our country if in power ... and fear it'll line someone's pockets ... at the expense of the 99%.

But I still think it's a safer bet than Obama... who leans so far to the left that it makes my stomach churn.

ok, well i dont know much about paul ryan, i will have to for sure look into his politics, i have no issue with slashing entitlements, and yes everyone should be taxed a little more granted i may not be able to afford it to much, buuuut id be willing to pay taxes as long as it wasnt going to welfare crap
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

Paul Ryan sponsored a GOP bill prior to the debt ceiling fiasco that cut entitlements to the bone but also had provisions for large tax cuts for the wealthy. It's what he's known for...

hmmm ok, im still gonna be voting for those two...id have to shoot myself if i voted for obama.....but i will also be doing my homework on this....id really have liked to see allen west run for president

Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 54553545556 LastLast