Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: DTC P0063 help
08-04-2011, 10:23 PM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Cedar Park, Texas, United States
DTC P0063 help
okay so when i plugged my hypertech in it gave me this code i looked it up and this is what it means:
- Heated Oxygen Sensor (H2OS) Bank 2 Sensor 3 circuit open shorted to ground
- Heated Oxygen Sensor (H2OS) Bank 2 Sensor 3 circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Heated Oxygen Sensor (H2OS) Bank 2 Sensor 3 circuit
- Heated Oxygen Sensor (H2OS) Bank 2 Sensor 3 circuit fuse
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
The code means that there is a problem with the heater element circuit of the heated oxygen sensor. Water getting inside the heated oxygen sensor connector can caused the heated oxygen sensor fuse to blow, which is a very common problem for this type codes. Before replacing the sensor, check for the condition of the heated oxygen sensor fuse and connectors.
im curious if anyone knows where bank 2 sensor 3 is in my truck and if this code is a serious problem. and what are the ways i can fix it ( i would assume just replaceing the sensor but who knows)
Zach2000 Chevy silverado Z71 5.3L V8 Ext Cab LT.
- Hankook Dynapro ATM 285/70R/17
- Helo 17'
- Spectre Cold Air Intake
- Hypertech Max Energy Programmer
-UWS Low Profile Tool Box
Tags for this Thread