GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Go to Ocean County, NJ...the retirement home capital, probably second to Florida. Long Island is no better, although it's more due to the amount of traffic. Caddiac: What happened to the rocket launcher?
    2009 GMC Sierra 5.3L running on E85
    Black and chrome
    Volant CAI
    Borla dual exhaust
    Chrome Billet grill
    Tonneau cover
    4300k High/Low Beam HIDs
    Westin Ultimate Bull Bar with PIAA 540s
    Blacked-out tail and third brake light

Most days I wish I were back in a 1151 so I could just ram people our of the way or have the gunner just shoot them..... that is one of the things I miss most about iraq
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

"when the going gets tough the tough get cyclic:fighting0019:"
    "use the force luke:fighting0040:"

Enkeiavalanche, I forgot to say in my last post, I assume you will teach me to drive in snow with YOUR Avalanche.
    :cool:

2005 Chevy Silverado Z71 Crew Cab
    6" Skyjacker lift w/Edlebrock dual front remote resoviour shocks, single rear remote. Rancho skid-plate.
    17" x 9" M/T Classic Lock Wheels, 35" BFG A/T or M/T tires
    4.10 PercisionGears w/factory locker, T/A Performance rear-end cover
    Banks CAI intake, ported throttlebody, JBA coated headers, over-sized Magnaflow cats, Magnaflow cat back exhaust, Diablo tuned
    B&M aluminum deep transmission pan
    Warn brush guard w/Warn 9.5 XP winch, PIAA bulbs, Line-X bedliner, AWS Black tool chest, Extang tonneau cover
    Weather Tech floor mats
    Cover-Craft seat covers
    Dash mat cover
    Formula One window tint
    One black Lab in rear seat.
    :glasses:

Quote Originally Posted by silveradotrailblazer View Post
    Enkeiavalanche, I forgot to say in my last post, I assume you will teach me to drive in snow with YOUR Avalanche.
    You could always take a trip to MN during the winter too lol, people get even worse in the winter up here
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

"when the going gets tough the tough get cyclic:fighting0019:"
    "use the force luke:fighting0040:"

Master Mechanic

NO PROBLEM IN PA!? I don't know where you live but on my trips from york to wilkes barre for college I came to hate stupid people. 1) Ones who will jump into the off ramp to pass people and swerve back on the highway. 2) Ones who enter a construction zone and see the sign left lane ends, jump on it and fly all the way to the end and hope people let them in. 3) people who have no room to fit in but feel the need to give you whiplash. 4) People who jump in the passing lane to pass but end up getting passed by the people in the right lane. 5) to be continued...
    Objects in mirror are losing

2003 Chevy Silverado Z71, 5.3L, K&N 57 series, 2.5'' Flowmaster Super 10 series dual exhaust , Corvette Servo, McNew Automotive Dyno tune, SS gauge cluster, Extang Trifecta Tonneau, Pacesetter shorty headers, Goodmark cowl hood, Sony Xplod speakers, Kenwood DDX-470 exhaust tips, 16" Ultra Badlands polished wheels, Pirelli Scorpion ATR .

I am now very thankful to live in the country

2006 Duramax LBZ
    Edge Evo
    4'' Diamond eye to 6'' tip
    16'' ion alloy, 33'' fierce attitudes
    Lots of work left to do!

X2 what ntbush83 said about living in the country, thank God my wife and I moved from Florida to Alabama.
    :cool:

2005 Chevy Silverado Z71 Crew Cab
    6" Skyjacker lift w/Edlebrock dual front remote resoviour shocks, single rear remote. Rancho skid-plate.
    17" x 9" M/T Classic Lock Wheels, 35" BFG A/T or M/T tires
    4.10 PercisionGears w/factory locker, T/A Performance rear-end cover
    Banks CAI intake, ported throttlebody, JBA coated headers, over-sized Magnaflow cats, Magnaflow cat back exhaust, Diablo tuned
    B&M aluminum deep transmission pan
    Warn brush guard w/Warn 9.5 XP winch, PIAA bulbs, Line-X bedliner, AWS Black tool chest, Extang tonneau cover
    Weather Tech floor mats
    Cover-Craft seat covers
    Dash mat cover
    Formula One window tint
    One black Lab in rear seat.
    :glasses:

Quote Originally Posted by KyleZ71 View Post
    NO PROBLEM IN PA!? I don't know where you live but on my trips from york to wilkes barre for college I came to hate stupid people. 1) Ones who will jump into the off ramp to pass people and swerve back on the highway. 2) Ones who enter a construction zone and see the sign left lane ends, jump on it and fly all the way to the end and hope people let them in. 3) people who have no room to fit in but feel the need to give you whiplash. 4) People who jump in the passing lane to pass but end up getting passed by the people in the right lane. 5) to be continued...
    I Wilkes-Barre area. I didn't say they don't do stupid things on the road. I was just saying about the law of slower traffic keep right or get a ticket.

Master Mechanic

yeah that is true about PA, but i never seen them enforce it very much.
    Objects in mirror are losing

2003 Chevy Silverado Z71, 5.3L, K&N 57 series, 2.5'' Flowmaster Super 10 series dual exhaust , Corvette Servo, McNew Automotive Dyno tune, SS gauge cluster, Extang Trifecta Tonneau, Pacesetter shorty headers, Goodmark cowl hood, Sony Xplod speakers, Kenwood DDX-470 exhaust tips, 16" Ultra Badlands polished wheels, Pirelli Scorpion ATR .

Legend
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Als09Sierra View Post
    Go to Ocean County, NJ...the retirement home capital, probably second to Florida. Long Island is no better, although it's more due to the amount of traffic. Caddiac: What happened to the rocket launcher?
    I checked and my CWP does not cover nuclear weapons. I have heard though that there are conversion companies that will install a 50 cal in a turret like arrangement in the back of a suburban. Problem is you have to have some one back there to fire it. I was kinda hoping for something on the steering column. LOL

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast