GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 Last Post byLast Post by
    Sr. Mechanic

Just my 2 cents, but I really like Fleetwoods stance, you can't go wrong with that. Dang, your truck kind of inspired me to do mine, that means I have to get a 4 inch lift in the near future. Your costing me money.
    2008 Silverado LT 5.3, Rancho 4", 18x9 XD Addicts, 295/70/18 Nitto Trail Grappler m/t's, Westin brush guard, Go Rino steps, Truxedo lo pro cover, magnaflow, tow mirrors.

Hahaha! The truck goes in the shop tuesday so we will see how good it looks. I did a bunch of research (as with all my truck purchases) and talked to STB and came up with Rancho being the best for me. You better pull the trigger before the end if august because that will save you $500. That's how I sold my wife on it!!

________2013 4C Rated__________

Sr. Mechanic

Well, my latest mod, or re-mod I should say, is to put the base for the infant car seat back in to haul my 7lb 8oz son around. The lift may have to wait. Although I like playing the angle of the price going up. Of course, I'm hoping when he turns 16 he can have the truck, so I could buy him the lift now. I'm sure the price will be quite a bit higher in 16 years.

Congrats on your baby boy!! I have a five month old boy and the base in the back was an awesome mod!!! The still thinks I am "childish" for wanting/getting the lift, but it was very helpful to show her I would be getting a big rebate back.

7.8lbs. That's a good size boy you got there! Mine was born at 7.1 and now is 14.3 and 25 inches long. Growing like a weed!

Sr. Mechanic

Nice, good luck with the lift, can't wait to see the pics. I'm with ya, it's tricky trying to justify some things, wife doesn't understand. My last one was that my tinted windows would make it easier for the boy to ride in my truck. That worked. ( reminds me, need to update the album.)

That's pretty clever with the tint!! I am glad I am not the only one that has to justify every mod to the wife.

No, not by a long shot. Especially when you have to pay for diapers and formula.
    2009 GMC Sierra 5.3L running on E85
    Black and chrome
    Volant CAI
    Borla dual exhaust
    Chrome Billet grill
    Tonneau cover
    4300k High/Low Beam HIDs
    Westin Ultimate Bull Bar with PIAA 540s
    Blacked-out tail and third brake light

Do you have a little one in diapers, Al? You have one around 5 right?? Luckily we are still on the "natural" milk but don't think that will last much longer....

Sr. Mechanic

Best thing about the natural milk, besides the price, is I don't have to get up to feed him every two hours. ha ha. About the mods, I had to convince my wife that my Duellers were junk after 22,000 miles so I could get the duratracs. We all know that factory tires aren't that good, right? Honestly though I know she loves it when she takes it somewhere and she's driving a more bad a$$ truck than most guy's out there.

Bumping this from boobie milk back to level kit. The lower spacer is still on my truck, but the 1.5" strut spacers and blocks are ready to be shipped.