GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    Default FS: NEW AFE Stage 2 Cold Air Intake GM Trucks/SUVs- 07-08 V8 4.8L/5.3L/6.0L/6.2L

    Location: Rosemead CA 91770
    Phone: text or call 626-235-0008 name is MARK

    This is a BRAND NEW IN BOX NEVER OPEN AFE STAGE 2 COLD AIR INTAKE SYSTEM 2007-2008 CHEVROLET / GMC / CADILLAC. MIGHT FIT YEAR 2009 BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO CHECK ON THAT. THIS IS THE LOWEST PRICE YOU WILL FIND, NO BS

    Part Number: AFE 54-11072

    This air intake system produces 12 max horsepower, 14lbs. x ft. torque and out-flowed the factory intake by 32%. Includes a durable 16 gauge, powder-coated heat shield; this air intake system features a washable/reusable conical air filter. This intake system also features a heat-insulating molded plastic tube that replaces the stock intake tract and directs increased air flow with improved volumetric efficiency for maximum performance. One-piece heat shield requires little or no assembly and the filter is constructed with 100% polyurethane for long life and multiple cleaning cycles.

    2007-2008 GMC Truck Yukon V8 4.8L Gas GMT900 Chassis

    2007-2008 GMC Truck Yukon V8 5.3L Gas GMT900 Chassis

    2007-2008 GMC Truck Yukon V8 6.2L Gas GMT900 Chassis, Denali

    2007-2008 GMC Truck Sierra V8 4.8L Gas GMT900 Chassis

    2007-2008 GMC Truck Sierra V8 5.3L Gas GMT900 Chassis

    2007-2008 GMC Truck Sierra V8 6.0L Gas GMT900 Chassis, w/ Electric Fan Only

    2007-2008 GMC Truck Sierra V8 6.2L Gas GMT900 Chassis, Denali

    2007-2008 Chevrolet Truck Tahoe V8 4.8L Gas GMT900 Chassis

    2007-2008 Chevrolet Truck Tahoe V8 5.3L Gas GMT900 Chassis

    2007-2008 GMC Truck Yukon XL V8 5.3L Gas GMT900 Chassis

    2007-2008 GMC Truck Yukon XL V8 6.0L Gas GMT900 Chassis, w/ Electric Fan Only

    2007-2008 GMC Truck Yukon XL V8 6.2L Gas GMT900 Chassis, Denali

    2007-2008 Cadillac Truck Escalade V8 6.2L Gas GMT900 Chassis

    2008 Chevrolet Truck Suburban V8 6.0L Gas GMT900 Chassis, w/ Electric Fan Only

    2007-2008 Chevrolet Truck Suburban V8 5.3L Gas GMT900 Chassis

    2007-2008 Chevrolet Truck Avalanche V8 5.3L Gas GMT900 Chassis

    2007-2008 Chevrolet Truck Silverado V8 4.8L Gas GMT900 Chassis

    2007-2008 Chevrolet Truck Silverado V8 5.3L Gas GMT900 Chassis

    2007-2008 Chevrolet Truck Silverado V8 6.0L Gas GMT900 Chassis, w/Electric Fan Only

    $2OO FIRM FIRM FIRM PICK UP , THIS SELL FOR $355 PLUS SHIPPING COST. SO NO LOWBALLERS NO BS SOLD AS IS. LOOK IT UP AND YOU WILL SEE HOW MUCH THEY GO FOR, I AM IN NEED OF FAST CASH
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AFE-54-11072.jpg   gsrheadproject 010.jpg   gsrheadproject 011.jpg  
    Last edited by mark_hou; 06-24-2011 at 07:32 PM.

  2. #2

    Default

    damn nobody interested?

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mark_hou View Post
    Location: Rosemead CA 91770
    Phone: text or call 626-235-0008 name is MARK

    This is a BRAND NEW IN BOX NEVER OPEN AFE STAGE 2 COLD AIR INTAKE SYSTEM 2007-2008 CHEVROLET / GMC / CADILLAC. MIGHT FIT YEAR 2009 BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO CHECK ON THAT. THIS IS THE LOWEST PRICE YOU WILL FIND, NO BS

    Part Number: AFE 54-11072

    This air intake system produces 12 max horsepower, 14lbs. x ft. torque and out-flowed the factory intake by 32%. Includes a durable 16 gauge, powder-coated heat shield; this air intake system features a washable/reusable conical air filter. This intake system also features a heat-insulating molded plastic tube that replaces the stock intake tract and directs increased air flow with improved volumetric efficiency for maximum performance. One-piece heat shield requires little or no assembly and the filter is constructed with 100% polyurethane for long life and multiple cleaning cycles.

    2007-2008 GMC Truck Yukon V8 4.8L Gas GMT900 Chassis

    2007-2008 GMC Truck Yukon V8 5.3L Gas GMT900 Chassis

    2007-2008 GMC Truck Yukon V8 6.2L Gas GMT900 Chassis, Denali

    2007-2008 GMC Truck Sierra V8 4.8L Gas GMT900 Chassis

    2007-2008 GMC Truck Sierra V8 5.3L Gas GMT900 Chassis

    2007-2008 GMC Truck Sierra V8 6.0L Gas GMT900 Chassis, w/ Electric Fan Only

    2007-2008 GMC Truck Sierra V8 6.2L Gas GMT900 Chassis, Denali

    2007-2008 Chevrolet Truck Tahoe V8 4.8L Gas GMT900 Chassis

    2007-2008 Chevrolet Truck Tahoe V8 5.3L Gas GMT900 Chassis

    2007-2008 GMC Truck Yukon XL V8 5.3L Gas GMT900 Chassis

    2007-2008 GMC Truck Yukon XL V8 6.0L Gas GMT900 Chassis, w/ Electric Fan Only

    2007-2008 GMC Truck Yukon XL V8 6.2L Gas GMT900 Chassis, Denali

    2007-2008 Cadillac Truck Escalade V8 6.2L Gas GMT900 Chassis

    2008 Chevrolet Truck Suburban V8 6.0L Gas GMT900 Chassis, w/ Electric Fan Only

    2007-2008 Chevrolet Truck Suburban V8 5.3L Gas GMT900 Chassis

    2007-2008 Chevrolet Truck Avalanche V8 5.3L Gas GMT900 Chassis

    2007-2008 Chevrolet Truck Silverado V8 4.8L Gas GMT900 Chassis

    2007-2008 Chevrolet Truck Silverado V8 5.3L Gas GMT900 Chassis

    2007-2008 Chevrolet Truck Silverado V8 6.0L Gas GMT900 Chassis, w/Electric Fan Only

    $2OO FIRM FIRM FIRM PICK UP , THIS SELL FOR $355 PLUS SHIPPING COST. SO NO LOWBALLERS NO BS SOLD AS IS. LOOK IT UP AND YOU WILL SEE HOW MUCH THEY GO FOR, I AM IN NEED OF FAST CASH

    Why have you not installed this CAI on your Truck/SUV??

    MIKE


    99"SILVERADO
    5.3 l 3.73 l G80
    BLACK BEAR CUSTOM TUNE
    SNUGTOP l COLORMATCH l KATZKIN










  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 99'HEARTBEAT View Post
    Why have you not installed this CAI on your Truck/SUV??
    i had this for awhile back then when i traded in my truck and left this in my garage.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mark_hou View Post
    i had this for awhile back then when i traded in my truck and left this in my garage.
    So at this time you don't Have a Truck.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 99'HEARTBEAT View Post
    So at this time you don't Have a Truck.
    No i do not, i just want to get rid of this intake since i have no use for it and give someone a good deal that needs it.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mark_hou View Post
    No i do not, i just want to get rid of this intake since i have no use for it and give someone a good deal that needs it.
    if you do sell this CAI on this Site, you most likely won't be coming back(As a Member) as you don't have a Truck??

Similar Threads

  1. GM Running Out of Trucks and SUVs - U.S. News Rankings & Reviews
    By ChevyFan in forum Chevy Traverse Forum (GMC Acadia, Buick Enclave)
    Replies: 0
    Last: 07-07-2009, 08:40 PM
  2. FS: Flashpaq Tuner for GM Gas Trucks & SUVs
    By prats4 in forum General Classifieds
    Replies: 8
    Last: 05-12-2009, 01:08 PM
  3. K&N Cold Air Intake 99-03 Trucks & Suv
    By ChevyFarmKid in forum General Classifieds
    Replies: 7
    Last: 04-05-2009, 10:05 PM
  4. Are there more Trucks and SUVs in the south?
    By JollyRoger in forum The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last: 09-09-2005, 09:59 AM
  5. Chevy recalls 300,000 trucks and suvs
    By ChevyFan in forum The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last: 06-06-2005, 03:43 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •