GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Blackout07 View Post
    So are you wanting magnification? Or simply a holographic site? I have an EOTech and it's been great. For a quality budget holo-site look at Bushnell.
    EOTECHS are awesome and really durable but since I have my 68 I don't want to buy an eotech

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lancer View Post
    i just bought a tru glow red dot scope last night from a buddy. got it put on the gun but haven't shot anything with it. i gave $20 for it and i think he said he gave $40 for it. first red dot scope i've had but seem pretty sweet!
    Let us know how it shoots for you
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

"when the going gets tough the tough get cyclic:fighting0019:"
    "use the force luke:fighting0040:"

EOTech has a Reflex/Red Dot sight with a flip down 3x magnifier. EOTech, Aimpoint and Trijican are all top of the line reflex style sights. You can get a low powered ACOG scope with a red dot sight in it as well. It all depends on what you are looking to do. For us military guys, we usually like to go all out with our 'gadgets' for our weapons. Rail system, forward grip, Surefire light, and some sort of optic (I prefer a reflex and a low power scope) is what I stick with for my AR style rifles. But I have to agree with previous posts, your glass should be a little more expensive than your rifle. You can get the best rifle with cheap glass and your rifle is only going to preform to the scopes abilities. Spend a couple extra bills on the glass and use your rifle to it's potential. For a cheap plinker, don't even bother getting a scope. For home defense... get a shotty.
    Garrett L. Baccus II

"I chew consatina wire, piss napalm and can put a bullet up a flies ass 300 yards away."
    "If you can't drive it you don't need to own it."
    "Got Mud, Sand, and Clay? Will play."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12