GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 Last Post byLast Post by

Thats what they are! Went and picked up the wheels and tires today...they look AMAZING! Started to put on the lift today, its definitely going to take some time, but it should be done later tomorrow! I will keep you guys posted! Oh, I also did end up going with the 305/55/20 Goodyear Duratracs, they look incredible. I hope they are as good as they look!

Sound awesome, I like those rims but I look forward to seeing the result
    2002 Chevy Silverado & 1995 Ford Bronco

02 Silverado: 50K miles, 20" Motto Rims, Flowmaster 50 Series
    95 Bronco: 160K miles, 4" Superlift, 33/12.5/15 Mickey Thompson
    01 Civic: 75K miles, DD
    -Erik

We need pics ASAP.

Sounds like a sweet combo.
    :cool:

2005 Chevy Silverado Z71 Crew Cab
    6" Skyjacker lift w/Edlebrock dual front remote resoviour shocks, single rear remote. Rancho skid-plate.
    17" x 9" M/T Classic Lock Wheels, 35" BFG A/T or M/T tires
    4.10 PercisionGears w/factory locker, T/A Performance rear-end cover
    Banks CAI intake, ported throttlebody, JBA coated headers, over-sized Magnaflow cats, Magnaflow cat back exhaust, Diablo tuned
    B&M aluminum deep transmission pan
    Warn brush guard w/Warn 9.5 XP winch, PIAA bulbs, Line-X bedliner, AWS Black tool chest, Extang tonneau cover
    Weather Tech floor mats
    Cover-Craft seat covers
    Dash mat cover
    Formula One window tint
    One black Lab in rear seat.
    :glasses:

Really sorry for the delay guys. Just finished up the kit today, looks great and rides great. Love the wheels and tires, it came together REALLY nice. Loving it forsure. Now, I did take some pictures....but when i put them up they are tiny...I cannot resize them to get any bigger...but when I look at them on my computer they are big. I guess this is the bad part about being a noobie. HELP!

Upload them to photobucket. Then click share and copy the IMG tag. Paste them in your post.

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

I really like it. I like the color blue of your truck and the tire wheel combo fits it really well, and I'm a little biased towards lifts.
    David
    2004 Silverado 2500 Crew Cab 4x4, AMSOIL EA air filter, Granatelli MAF sensor, Throttle body spacer, Magnaflow exhaust (true dual to 2 in 1 out muffler), 6" ProComp lift (add a leaf and 5" superlift rear block), Bilstein shocks, 35's (Cooper Disoverer ST) and 4.10 gears, Rhino Liner, EGRUSA fender Flares and widow visors, extended stainless steel brake lines, firestone airbags w/onboard air compressor, Pioneer Avic X940BT navigation, Accel backup camera.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...Silverado-2500
    1960 Land Rover Series II 88
    2001 Pontiac Sunfire
    2013 Toyota Avalon Limited (Wife's Car)
    NRA Life Member

It looks MUCH higher in person. I had my front bowtie painted to match the truck, I had the rear done a while ago. I just snapped some quick pictures with my phone...I'll get some better quality pictures and post them. My next purchases are going to be recon black projector headlights, black tail lights, and third brake light.

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

Thanks ! I'm really happy the way it turned out!

Looks good. Some black Go Rhino Dominator's would look killer on there and they would tie in with the wheels.