GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by

Default ryan dunn died in a car accident

Ryan Dunn, one of the stars of jackass and viva la bam, died early this morning in a car accident, he also had a friend with him who the have yet to identify, from what I've read he was drinking and driving, so let this tragedy be a reminder to not drink and drive. The guy made it through multiple stupid stunts but killed himself and some one else because he decided to drink and drive
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

"when the going gets tough the tough get cyclic:fighting0019:"
    "use the force luke:fighting0040:"

Yea I read this today also. It is really sad this happened, but like you said after all those countless idiotic stunts, the stupidest stunt he tried was drunk driving and he paid for it along with one of his buddies lives.
    2002 Chevy Silverado & 1995 Ford Bronco

02 Silverado: 50K miles, 20" Motto Rims, Flowmaster 50 Series
    95 Bronco: 160K miles, 4" Superlift, 33/12.5/15 Mickey Thompson
    01 Civic: 75K miles, DD
    -Erik

The reason why it really gets me is a couple weeks ago I had one buddy die and three hospitalized because they decided to get into a car drunk.....

Very sad story for all that are involved. ANYONE can be a drunk driver on any night, it's just not the "bad people" out there, it's any one of us and I had a friend just about kick me up and down the street until I gave him my keys one night becuase he thought I had too much and couldn't drive. That's what friends are for, especially when someone is too gone to drive.

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

Here's the story.

http://www.zimbio.com/Ryan+Dunn/arti...Dies+Car+Crash

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

And I know ppl that has been involved in drunk driving accidents and I think about everyone know someone that has and yet ppl still decide to try to drink and drive! When are ppl going to learn that it is one of the worst decisions of your life, but it just continues to happen.

I know what you mean my room mate was behind the kids that wrecked a couple weeks ago and he still continues to drink and drive....

Legend
    Blog Entries

Thats because everyone who drinks and drives has the "not me" metality.. the one thing that i cannot stand is people who drink and drive, since there isnt a reason for it.
    Mike

Currently

1997 Chevy S-10 Blazer 4X4 with 330K miles and counting (Hunting rig).

2009 Saturn Aura XE (wifes car)

2011 F-150 Crew 4X4

"Hold it to the floor till you see God.... Then Brake!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by murdog94 View Post
    Thats because everyone who drinks and drives has the "not me" metality.. the one thing that i cannot stand is people who drink and drive, since there isnt a reason for it.
    Exactly, and that's why when I get done with school and get hired on a departmentthe biggest thing im gonna look out for is drunk drivers.

have any of y'all seen what was left of the car?? They think it was Ryan's 911 GT3 and from the pic there is no way of telling.

________2013 4C Rated__________

I have yet to see a picture and from what I read it was a Porsche that he was driving I don't know if the 911have gt3 is the only one he owned but if so it was probably that

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by