GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default 2009 Chevrolet Silverado Lift ?

I want to run a 33" inch tall tire on my truck. And I want a leveling kit, or a mild lift so that way the tires won't rub. So any suggestions on a lift or leveling kit? The rough country 3" lift looks nice, but I've heard a lot of problems with it. I want a good quality product.

Look at Skyjackers 3" suspension lift for your truck. If you go to there website and put in your trucks info there suspension kits for your truck with come up along with a picture of a white truck with black wheels so you can get a idea what your truck will look like. Nice kit easy to install because you don't have to drop the front diff. Its easier to install than a body lift.
    :cool:

2005 Chevy Silverado Z71 Crew Cab
    6" Skyjacker lift w/Edlebrock dual front remote resoviour shocks, single rear remote. Rancho skid-plate.
    17" x 9" M/T Classic Lock Wheels, 35" BFG A/T or M/T tires
    4.10 PercisionGears w/factory locker, T/A Performance rear-end cover
    Banks CAI intake, ported throttlebody, JBA coated headers, over-sized Magnaflow cats, Magnaflow cat back exhaust, Diablo tuned
    B&M aluminum deep transmission pan
    Warn brush guard w/Warn 9.5 XP winch, PIAA bulbs, Line-X bedliner, AWS Black tool chest, Extang tonneau cover
    Weather Tech floor mats
    Cover-Craft seat covers
    Dash mat cover
    Formula One window tint
    One black Lab in rear seat.
    :glasses:

If you did not want to invest a lot of $$$ into running 33's a level kit and bigger rear blocks would look great! Just so happens I have both for sale!! Hint Hint. This is what my truck looks like with 295/70R17 33.4X11.65 with the ReadyLift 2.25 kit up front and ReadyLift rear blocks.

________2013 4C Rated__________

Yeah, I don't have that type of money right now. hahaha and how much for that readylift?

The Skyjacker kit is high dollar but has quality parts. I have not come up with a set price as of yet. The lift goes on after the holiday so if you are interested just shot me a PM and we can wheel and deal.

________2013 4C Rated__________

Quote Originally Posted by ajarman View Post
    The Skyjacker kit is high dollar but has quality parts. I have not come up with a set price as of yet. The lift goes on after the holiday so if you are interested just shot me a PM and we can wheel and deal.
    sounds awesome man :D
    yeah, i would LOVE to buy the skyjacker. But i have such a tight budget. ah well, later on. But yeah, I'll PM you when I get back from vacation.