GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Stock 15" wheel off set on an 08 reg cab 4x4?

I'm new on this site and bought my 08 4x4 new. I am going to 16" wheels for a winter/summer combo and need to know the stock off set for my original 15" wheels. My plan is to run 245-75-16 with maybe just a tb tweak in front.

After always owning Rangers, a B4000 and a Nissan I was skeptical of the Colorado but actually aside from a couple of small issues it is the best mini truck that I have ever owned.

Thanks in advance

Gary

Quote Originally Posted by heirplain View Post
    I'm new on this site and bought my 08 4x4 new. I am going to 16" wheels for a winter/summer combo and need to know the stock off set for my original 15" wheels. My plan is to run 245-75-16 with maybe just a tb tweak in front.

After always owning Rangers, a B4000 and a Nissan I was skeptical of the Colorado but actually aside from a couple of small issues it is the best mini truck that I have ever owned.

Thanks in advance

Gary
    I'm Guessing your asking about the Offset for......Rims for a Chevy Colorado.......if so the Offset is......+31mm

MIKE

99"SILVERADO
    5.3 l 3.73 l G80
    BLACK BEAR CUSTOM TUNE
    SNUGTOP l COLORMATCH l KATZKIN

Thanks for the reply! I decided on a 25 mm offset after I measured the stock ##. and with the 245-75-16s it worked out perfectly. Granted the bigger tires and wheels are heavier than stock (but I felt in 2wd and 4wdh it was geared too low anyway). I am really optimistic with the look and possible performance increase both off road and in the snow. Big throttle still squeals the back tires until the locker hooks up. Fit is perfect and look is out of the park.. at least for me! Ride on pavement and on dirt roads has improved as well. Pics when I get a chance.
    Now for a little more power without losing the economy of the I-4. (among other improvements)!..Great Truck!

Thanks,
    Gary