GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Thread: Looking to buy

Unhappy Looking to buy

New to the post and am thinking of buying a 07 colorado. (2wd)
    I want the whole works, leather, power seats, 5 cyl auto. onstar, satelite radio, tire monitor, gas milage display, steering wheel controls.Guess what I need to know is a z71 fully loaded and can it be had with 2wd. Also heard a rumor that 08 colorado may have a v8. Now that would be one heck of a truck. Wanted to swap my 04 silverado in for an 07 but the new body styles look way to big. A half ton looks like a 3/4. Also need ideas on a x-cab verses a 4 dr. 4dr looks neat but really have no need for one. Is the ride different. Any insite to these ???'s will be apreciated.

Sr. Engineer
    Blog Entries

I love my Colorado, but I have a regular cab. I know lots of people with both the x-cab and the crew cab. Thay all love their trucks equally. You can get them pretty much loaded out if you want with the ZQ8 or Extreme models...

I have a Z85 model (just a step up from the work truck).

Good luck and let us know how the shopping goes!!!

2007 Colorado Regular Cab Z85 2.9L/4 cyl.
    Lowered 3/4
    18" Nissan Titan Rims

For mid 2008 the same 5.3 in the H3 will be available, in the extended and crew cab only, 2 and 4 wheel drive. For 2008, ZQ8 will not be available until 2009. Also Extreme is gone for good.

I have an 07 4 door z71 4x4 and i love it have 6500 miles on it good gas mileage