GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Thread: W/T owners....!

Default W/T owners....!

What have you added to your truck to customize it..pics please! I am waiting on my DIC to arrive and that will be my first thing to add on.

I added the 1500 door emblems (mine didn't even have the stickers) and the chrome side moulding. Then, I added chrome bed rails and a bedrug. I'm getting there slowly but surely.

Very nice! I have the DIC for mine but haven't had time to install it. Don't know what I am going to do next.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2228.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	17.5 KB 
ID:	29007

Mine has chrome handle covers, chrome tail light covers, and chrome mirror caps. The previous owner had put them on but I liked them so I kept them on. It was also debadged but since I like badges I bought the new body style badge and put it on the left side of the tailgate. I also have a red light that is under the dash in my truck to kind of offer "mood" lighting if you will. I plan on getting some new instrument gauges and maybe new speakers as well. A w/t is all what you make it! BTW, nice looking truck man, keep us updated on what you decide to do!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	027222222222.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	25.9 KB 
ID:	29025Click image for larger version. 

Name:	redlight.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	5.5 KB 
ID:	29023Click image for larger version. 

Name:	redlight2.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	15.1 KB 
ID:	29026Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01122222222222.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	19.5 KB 
ID:	29027
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 027.jpg  
    09 Sierra SLT
    - Denali grille, black HALO headlights, smoked tails & brake light, 20% tint, Carbon fiber interior
    - Top Gun Customz 2.5" leveling kit, 305/55/20 Toyo Open Country AT's on GMC 20's
    - K&N 77 series cold air intake, Flowmaster super 10 series exhaust
    Next up: Smoked fog lights

2000 Silverado Z71
    - 4" body lift, 315/65/16 Mastercraft Courser AT2 tires
    - Stainless steel Excalibur catback exhaust
    - Lots more to come!

When I got my truck the previous owner installed aftermarket power windows & locks, and had the bed Rhino-lined. My first mods were a new head unit, Rockford Fosgate door speakers (gonna upgrade to something better soonish...), the shaved antenna mod, and installed a BackRack. As I got more $$$$ I eventually added some off road lights, got new wheels and tires, a ReadyLift leveling kit and a Hellwig sway bar to improve handling. See my signature and check out my album in my profile for some pics, although I haven't updated the album in a while haha.
    04 ECSB Custom silver & grey, Soft 8's, BFG KO's, ReadyLift Leveling Kit, Hellwig front sway bar, K&N filter, DeeZee EZ-Down, Rhino liner, Alpine CDE103BT, Rockford 6.5's, 12" V.A.T. Hammer Pro in a Subthump box, Alpine PowerPack amp, Hifonics amp, BackRack w/ 55w 5000k HID KC Daylighters, KC light bar with 4 KC Slimlites, UWS toolbox, Shaved Antenna mod, Black Bowtie, LED backup, license plate, dome lights & 3rd brake light