GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with the validity of the stop itself...ie Probable Cause/Reasonable Suspicion. But the manner in which the officer conducted himself was not justifiable.

Legend
    Blog Entries

This case strongly suggests the officer suffers from badge-induced small weenier syndrome. He becomes enraged when he finds a pot bellied nerd about to score for hard cash. There are two likely scenarios that would cause this level of sexual frustration.

Most likely the night before, Deputy dumbazz dropped a pair of Benjamins on entertaining some chick that might have given him a peck on the cheek for his trouble. So he finds the ole 'sex for hire' thing offensive. Especially when our pistol toting tongue tied imbecile victim in this sad tale probably negotiated a lower rate for a better looking woman.

On the other hand, one could make a convincing argument that the raging uniformed lunatic is struggling with his sexuality. Remember when he had the rear seat passenger with his hands on the car? Do you recall him telling him to move his hands farther up the roof of the car? Whadda ya think that was all about? Did it make him feel safer with that guy leaning over a little farther? Hell no! I think he liked the view. How safe can you be checking out some dude's butt while a total stranger is carrying a gun and your partner is bobbing for apples in the back seat!

That is why he losses it and sends the only WOMAN in the crowd away leaving him with two guys with their hands behind their back. He is torn between by the irony of it all and protects his delicate ego by attacking the person who placed in him this situation in the first place - the disgusting heterosexual pervert trying to get laid without getting robbed by a pimp.

In the movie version, the whore would have shot all three of them and ran off with the uniformed rocket scientist who stuck his head in the back seat apparently trusting a total stranger parked on the side of the road in a red light district will not have a burning desire to use his empty head for a target.

The mute police officer and his 'date', would live happily ever after on government subsistence except for the fact the Government won't have any money to pay it's bills next week.
    86 911 Porsche Carrera
    98 K1500 Suburban LT
    2012 Nissan Leaf

​General Motors.
    Because life is too short to drive a Ford

Legend

River Ridge Louisiana-4 miles W of New Orleans-didn't flood-water stopped 800 yards away.

Burned out cop who probably shouldn't be a cop.
    He takes it personally-it meaning everything about his job-plenty of which suck.
    He is in the wrong business, but so are oplenty of folks.
    Maybe he was decent once, but he sure isn't anymore.

It is NEVER(well rarely) personal-
    Charlie
    PS I ran into a LEOs like this.It just stuns you when it happens- just as well you are stunned into slience.
    1998 suburban-
    1/2 ton

199500 miles
    River
    Ridge,LA

And yet another reason to despise the majority of police officers..

Either these two officers didn't pay attention in their training or are just so complacent in their jobs, they will end up hurt or killed or end up hurting or killing someone unnecessarily. The officer who was searching the car was plain stupid. I don't think he received a consent to search from the driver and he surly had not arrested him yet (two ways besides a search warrant, he could legally conduct a search). The driver was practically ignored for the first 5 or so minutes of the stop.By entering the car to search without first securing the driver sitting inside the vehicle is unheard of by good cops. The ones who make this a regular practice are usually the ones you read about or hear about in the news with tragic outcomes.One who can't control his temper and think with a cool head on this type of job also ends up making negative headlines or worse. The stop was justifiable but the LEO's stepped on their own di@ks on this incident and turned it into a circus.

Did the police officer over react, Yes. Were the persons involved sitting on the side of the road with a known prostitute probably doing something wrong at that time of night yes. So in my opinion both parties are wrong, however the police officer should be fired for what he did. The guy should have some kind of charge brought up on him but not the failure to to say that he has a concealed weapon.

Its profiling i live in a very segregated town St.Louis_you can draw a line on a map and i can tell which side white people live and the other side black people live. I have shot in more competitions with local feds and a few local cops its like two different worlds..here in the city itself its not bad the cops and people coexist 'fairly' well but when you are a person of color in one of our podonk little municipality and get pulled over i can see this happening. The guys that do this **** look like rejects from RENO 911...Yeah i know it sucks the be a fed,a city beat cop...If you didnt know what you were stepping into you are too stupid to carry that gun and badge hand them over and move to the back of the line. There are thousands of cops,feds everyday doing a great job and do it with a back bone and pride.They need to squash this **** instead of that thin blue line crap,here a cop wont ever turn on another cop no matter what.And we have had a few real GOD AWFUL things happen and it all got swept under the rug.

Quote Originally Posted by BobEhud View Post
    Its profiling i live in a very segregated town St.Louis_you can draw a line on a map and i can tell which side white people live and the other side black people live. I have shot in more competitions with local feds and a few local cops its like two different worlds..here in the city itself its not bad the cops and people coexist 'fairly' well but when you are a person of color in one of our podonk little municipality and get pulled over i can see this happening. The guys that do this **** look like rejects from RENO 911...Yeah i know it sucks the be a fed,a city beat cop...If you didnt know what you were stepping into you are too stupid to carry that gun and badge hand them over and move to the back of the line. There are thousands of cops,feds everyday doing a great job and do it with a back bone and pride.They need to squash this **** instead of that thin blue line crap,here a cop wont ever turn on another cop no matter what.And we have had a few real GOD AWFUL things happen and it all got swept under the rug.
    I actually agree with some of what you said, but how is a white cop stopping and poorly treating a w/m for an offense profiling?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12