GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Glad you were able to get it done, X2 on Gibson being a good product, I've been really happy with the systems I've had. It's a shame you had to go at the old exhaust with a hacksaw, I did mine with a cordless sawzall, it was cut in about a minute and out from under the truck in about 5!
    Adam

I also added duals out the back, I had a shop do mine, Me I wasn't completly happy with the the way the driver side looked, instead of it being straight back it veered of to the side a little, so I had the shop make me a new pipe, all and all cost out the door was $ 110.00, IT SOUNDS GREAT, I also left the flex pipe in,,,
    Modís.. 8,000k Hid Head Lights and Fog Lights, 6 1/2 Infinity Reference 6030cs in the front. Infinity Reference 6032si 6-3/4 in rear,, Front and Rear powered with Sound Ordnance M-4100.
    Custom Sub box with 2 10 inch Kicker 10CVR104 with a JL Audio JX360/2 2-channel amp.
    Painted door Handles, Mirrors, and Wheel Well Moldings, Tinted Front windows, Custom Pinstripe,
    20 inch Enkei GRAB6 with a set of Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza tires.
    Gibson Dual Exhaust, K&N cold air Intake.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Chevy View Post
    I also added duals out the back, I had a shop do mine, Me I wasn't completly happy with the the way the driver side looked, instead of it being straight back it veered of to the side a little, so I had the shop make me a new pipe, all and all cost out the door was $ 110.00, IT SOUNDS GREAT, I also left the flex pipe in,,,
    Ya i was thinkin about leaving the flex pipe in but i took it out and now im thinkin it would have been a good idea cause the frame and the suspension will be moving offroad and i think it might do a number on a fixed position exhaust

2011 Silverado (Ellie)
    Extended cab

Upgrades:
    K&N Cold Air Intake
    Gibson Extreme Dual Exhaust
    Leveling Kit
    Warn Bull Guard
    Blackedout Bowties
    BF Goodrich All Terrains

how much was the exhaust in total? And do they ship up north? haha
    2010 Sierra Nevada Edition
    4.8L Ext. cab - Black Z85 4x4 G80
    Shaved a couple badges and 4x4 stickers, DeeZee Red label Low Pro gloss black Brite plate cross box,DeeZee gloss black Brite plate bed rail caps , K&N,more to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcone View Post
    how much was the exhaust in total? And do they ship up north? haha
    ive heard guys say they got it for like $200-400 from a different website but i didnt wanna bother with different dealers cause my brother got screwed from a different company one time when buying some thing else. so i just bought mine straight from Gibsons website. It depends on which one you wanna get. i got stainless steal which was a little bit more pricier but all in all it was like $650 with shipping of $25. Im sure they can ship it any where i didnt see any red lettering on which states they could and couldnt. so ya they can probly ship it wherever

2011 Silverado (Ellie)
    Extended cab

Upgrades:
    K&N Cold Air Intake
    Gibson Extreme Dual Exhaust
    Leveling Kit
    Warn Bull Guard
    Blackedout Bowties
    BF Goodrich All Terrains

I paid $ 349 shipped non stainless,,, + around another $100 or so ,,, really sounds greak I all bought the Diablo, and had Diablew do a custom tune,I'm really running sweet,,, with some nice shifts
    Modís.. 8,000k Hid Head Lights and Fog Lights, 6 1/2 Infinity Reference 6030cs in the front. Infinity Reference 6032si 6-3/4 in rear,, Front and Rear powered with Sound Ordnance M-4100.
    Custom Sub box with 2 10 inch Kicker 10CVR104 with a JL Audio JX360/2 2-channel amp.
    Painted door Handles, Mirrors, and Wheel Well Moldings, Tinted Front windows, Custom Pinstripe,
    20 inch Enkei GRAB6 with a set of Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza tires.
    Gibson Dual Exhaust, K&N cold air Intake.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12