GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    That's funny, when I lived in an apartment when I was younger, they would not let us back-in becuase we disturbed people when we started up our trucks. lol. I had glass-packs on the '62 and when I started it up in the AM it would set off car alarms, lol.
    LOL!! Me and my roommate are having that exact same problem!! They've threatened to evict us if we don't keep it down. Guess getting home late and letting everyone know you arrived isn't a good idea!
    Adam
    2004.5 CCSB Duramax
    Max Effort Tuning by Idaho Rob - Goerend Transmission - PCV ReRoute - EGR Blocked - Plugged Resonator - 5" Diamond Eye Turbo Back - Tie Rod Sleeves - All On Mod - Edge Insight CTS - Recon Taillights, Cab Lights, & 3rd Brake Light

I always back in or if lucky enough to get a spot to pull through in.

2011 Chevy Silverado LT 1500 Crew Cab Texas Edition. 5.3L
    - Convenience Package
    - 6K HID Kits Highs, Lows, Fogs
    - KN Air Filter
    - Custom Painted Bowties
    - Spray on Bed Liner

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time.
    - Lieutenant General Lewis Burwell "Chesty" Puller USMC -

I back in everytime. Personally I think it looks cooler, lol plus it's easier to get into tight spaces that way. Having a crew cab I gotta swing wide to pull in front first, I'm sure other crew cab drivers will agree. Lol
    Crew Cab Curtis

I always backed in at school. Only time I pulled in was when I was running late. If its slanted parking spaces, I'll just pull right on in.

New question, do you guys turn around and look or do you use your mirrors/back up cam?

If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Denali headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    US Navy Sailor :sign0011:

I think it is alot easier to back in, and my grandpa always would do it so i picked it up, i have a ocd for parking my truck tho, my girlfriend actualy gets mad at me because if it is not perfect i will pull out and park again. I put alot of time and some money in my truck to make it look good so i like to show it off right! And i always use my mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by o3gerber View Post
    I think it is alot easier to back in, and my grandpa always would do it so i picked it up, i have a ocd for parking my truck tho, my girlfriend actualy gets mad at me because if it is not perfect i will pull out and park again. I put alot of time and some money in my truck to make it look good so i like to show it off right! And i always use my mirrors
    I cain't leave mine there unless she is straight parked and both sides have enough room to get in and out. I'll even fold in my mirrors sometimes lol

If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Denali headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    US Navy Sailor :sign0011:

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678