GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 Last Post byLast Post by
    Legend
    Blog Entries

X2 on the not paying for it! And I have all the calling features that I had with AT&T and more without all the expensive b.s. I can even have an email sent to me containing my voice messages that I can play on my computer when I am away from home. Quality is just as good and the customer support even better. I go to their website and tell them about a voice quality problem and they send me a message and tell me what was done to correct it.

I get anal glaucoma when it comes to AT&T; I just can't see my a$$ going back to them!
    86 911 Porsche Carrera
    98 K1500 Suburban LT
    2012 Nissan Leaf

​General Motors.
    Because life is too short to drive a Ford

Ditto on the AT&T. Customer service is very poor. technical department send you to manufacturer of phone. They borrow off towers then when no service they talk in huge circles. Kinda like sitting in the middle of one o them corn fields with curious designs.

Legend
    Blog Entries

Im with Sprint and i have been for nearly 10 years. I have 4 cell phones on my plan and pay less than $110 a month. Not to mention they have given me a 15% discount thanks to my service, so i really cant see moving to a different carrier anytime soon. Though the service isnt great up here but we simply roam and that is free with my plan. Verizon may be our next carrier but meh. i prefer to just keep what i have!
    Mike

Currently

1997 Chevy S-10 Blazer 4X4 with 330K miles and counting (Hunting rig).

2009 Saturn Aura XE (wifes car)

2011 F-150 Crew 4X4

"Hold it to the floor till you see God.... Then Brake!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Coach24 View Post
    Ditto on the AT&T. Customer service is very poor. technical department send you to manufacturer of phone. They borrow off towers then when no service they talk in huge circles. Kinda like sitting in the middle of one o them corn fields with curious designs.
    Depends on where you live. Plenty of their own towers here. Our company provides each driver with an HTC desire Droid. The carriers are U.S. cellular and Verizon. U.S. cellular stinks here. As far as the droid, if speed is the most important thing then fine but other than that to me it cant touch an Iphone. And what TV service can compare to Uverse?
    2007 Suburban 2500 Edge evolution CS leveled 265 goodyear Silent Armor Pro Grade Kenwood DNX6180 Nav.Radio

OH Goody, another Pickem up truck dripping with Chrome Crap!

Legend
    Blog Entries

Direct TV!!! I have had great service with them. X2 on the I-phone. Though I do not have one, my wire and daughter do and love them. After the way AT&T treated me and the poor integration between all their business units, I would do with out internet and home phone before I went back.

I have Vonage, I love it, only time I have a problem with it is when my cable goes out, but I have it so it rings simultanious to my cell phone, I would have just went to cell phones but my phone number has been associated with my business for several years, I didn't want to give that up.
    Terry

I cant have direct or dishnetwork due to the fact that i'm in a wooded area with no decent place to aim a dish. Time warner is a ripoff so i went with AT&T's uverse and have great reception. i dont have a landline so i rely on the Iphone. AT&T's internet hasnt been bad for me, i have used them since 05.

All we have is a landline option since we live so far out. Its the only company that provides service so the price is ridiculous so now we just use cell phones. Hardly ever used the home phone anyways.

2006 Duramax LBZ
    Edge Evo
    4'' Diamond eye to 6'' tip
    16'' ion alloy, 33'' fierce attitudes
    Lots of work left to do!

Blog Entries

I have 4 cell lines with AT&T, I don't usually have any issues being where I am, unless it bonces off a canadian tower (I am on the amercian side but right at the border near fort erie/niagara fall) then it may get cut off. I have a govenment discount, which helps lesson the bill some. I don't have a landline anymore and the rest of the house, TV internet is with Time Warner.. yeah it can be a ripoff but it beats all hell out of knocking the snow out of the dish 5 month out of the year!
    2006 Chevy Colorado
    I love my truck!
    It's a "pretty truck" :gasp:
    Yep I said pretty, cause men it's a girls truck !

I grew up on AT&T so I have AT&T U-verse at home which is a VOIP product. Also use AT&T Wireless, and am thinking about changing my home phone to a cell phone - would save me about $20 a month.