Results 1 to 6 of 6
08-04-2011, 01:27 PM #1
Engine Temperature Guage Not Working
- 1992 Chevrolet Suburban C1500 w/5.7L
BUT one major issue with the tranmission seems to have not been a big issue at all...so now I'm having fun cleaning it up and trying to tackle some of its other problems. This is what I want to try to fix next:
- Temp. gauge on dash stays completely at the far left/bottom.
- On startup (when key turned to start) the guage will briefly peg out to far right, but returns to left as soon as engine starts.
- checked coolant level (Overflow reservoir was empty, so I filled it to the "cold fill" line. I only had to add a little bit to the radiator itself though, so I don't think the level was low enough to be a problem...)
- checked fuses (Didn't notice anything blown, and all the other guages are working, so I don't think this would be it either.)
Thanks in advance for any help!!!!!
Last edited by Royce 67/87/97; 08-04-2011 at 01:29 PM.
By Z28Johnny in forum GM PowertrainReplies: 3Last Post: 11-15-2010, 07:33 PM
By Rhizzlebop in forum Chevy Trailblazer Forum (GMC Envoy)Replies: 4Last Post: 08-16-2010, 10:20 AM
By cyberpine in forum Chevy C/K Truck ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 10-22-2009, 07:25 AM
By gotacamaro in forum General Chevy & GM Tech QuestionsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-13-2009, 02:45 PM
By BIGFOOT in forum General Chevy & GM Tech QuestionsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-2008, 01:49 PM