GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Thread: Newbie Here

Default Newbie Here

Hey guys/gals,

I was poking around on the net and found this site. There is some great stuff on here and some really cool rides, im excited to now be a part of this community. I have a 2010 Silverado 1500 lifted (read Signature). Im from Surrey, BC canada.
    I have been a part of the lifted/lowering community out here for almost 10yrs now, im also the wholesale acct rep for www.lowriders.com and Canadian Performance Wholesale. So i can hook most of us up with killer pricing and discount for those of you who need stuff. We are a stocking warehouse for Rough Country and Fabtech alongside others.
    Send me a PM if you need anything and i can also ship direct
    2010 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab, Rough Country 7.5" lift, Rough Country 1.5" Body Lift, Rear Add-A-Leaf, 20x9 BMF Novakane (blk) Wheels, Nitto 35x12.50 Trail Grappler, Air Riad cold air intake, Dyno max exhaust, Amp Powerstep side bars, Line X, 6000k H.I.D's, Blk Front & Rear emblems, HD towing mirrors w/signals, Diablo Predator Tuner

Looking for some Gears (4.8L w/3.42).....

A Canadian Distributor for Rough Country/Fabtech & many more

Welcome to the club eh! I'm from Toronto, ON, I just like to go along with the jokes and make the americans think we do say that alot...... eh.

Also what kind of discount can a fellow canuk get on a small lift/ level kit for a sierra these days? lol
    2010 Sierra Nevada Edition
    4.8L Ext. cab - Black Z85 4x4 G80
    Shaved a couple badges and 4x4 stickers, DeeZee Red label Low Pro gloss black Brite plate cross box,DeeZee gloss black Brite plate bed rail caps , K&N,more to come.

welcome to the club, and trust me people think i say eh all the time since im so close to the border of canada
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

"when the going gets tough the tough get cyclic:fighting0019:"
    "use the force luke:fighting0040:"

Welcome to the club.
    :cool:

2005 Chevy Silverado Z71 Crew Cab
    6" Skyjacker lift w/Edlebrock dual front remote resoviour shocks, single rear remote. Rancho skid-plate.
    17" x 9" M/T Classic Lock Wheels, 35" BFG A/T or M/T tires
    4.10 PercisionGears w/factory locker, T/A Performance rear-end cover
    Banks CAI intake, ported throttlebody, JBA coated headers, over-sized Magnaflow cats, Magnaflow cat back exhaust, Diablo tuned
    B&M aluminum deep transmission pan
    Warn brush guard w/Warn 9.5 XP winch, PIAA bulbs, Line-X bedliner, AWS Black tool chest, Extang tonneau cover
    Weather Tech floor mats
    Cover-Craft seat covers
    Dash mat cover
    Formula One window tint
    One black Lab in rear seat.
    :glasses:

Welcome to the site!
    [/SIGPIC]2009 Chevy Silverado LT 1500 EXT CAB 4X4 Vortec 4.8L SFI,K&N air filter,Weathertech Floor Liners ,Weathertech Stone/Bug Deflector, Line X Spray On Bedliner, TruXport Rollup Tonneau Cover, Molded Mudguards, Viper 5701 LE 2 way Security Alarm/Remote Starter, Xm Satelite Radio,BILSTEIN 5100 rear shocks,BILSTEIN 5100 front levelling shocks,READYLIFT 2" rear lift blocks,Goodyear Wrangler Territorys -265/70R 17"