GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Got a new truck finally...Question about BDS

I was thinking about getting the truck lifted but I am going to have to wait a bit for money reasons. I can however afford a level kit I was going to get a BDS lift kit and now I was thinking about getting the BDS level kit, does anyone have that kit and what do you think? I hear a lot of good things about the lift kit i assume the level kit is just as good.

Thank for the info.
    Michael

What kind of truck is it?
    2010 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab, Rough Country 7.5" lift, Rough Country 1.5" Body Lift, Rear Add-A-Leaf, 20x9 BMF Novakane (blk) Wheels, Nitto 35x12.50 Trail Grappler, Air Riad cold air intake, Dyno max exhaust, Amp Powerstep side bars, Line X, 6000k H.I.D's, Blk Front & Rear emblems, HD towing mirrors w/signals, Diablo Predator Tuner

Looking for some Gears (4.8L w/3.42).....

A Canadian Distributor for Rough Country/Fabtech & many more

BDS is one of the best, but a leveling kit is a leveling kit IMO.

My bad... 2011 Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4 Z71 in Black.

Michael

I want to level it and because that is way cheaper than the lift I want the best level with the best ride.

Like I said, a spacer is a spacer. Don't go over 2" and you won't notice much difference. You could also go with some adjustables, but those often stiffen the ride and cost more.

I started the same way as you, first with a level then moved upto the 5" and then to the 7.5" and then added an add a leaf and body lift. it just keeps going
    Save up for the lift kit to start and then you can do the rims and tires you want the first time

I have a BDS lift on my silverado as well, best lifts on the market, backed with a lifetime warranty. Can't be beat.
    www.youtube.com/ippielb
    2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 z71 1985 Chevrolet Silverado k10 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 2500hd 6.6l LLY Duramax
    6.5" BDS Suspension Lift Edelbrock Carb & Polished Intake Manifold & Valve Covers NAPC Race Transmission & NAPC Built Transfer Case
    EFI Live Comp Cam and Valvetrain Snow Performance Methanol Injection
    35" Toyo Open Country Mud Terrain on 18" Ion Alloy 179's Headman Long Tube Headers and True Dual Exhaust FASS 150gph Titanium Series Pump
    AirAid Cold Air Intake with K&N Dry Filter & AirAid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer 2" Suspension Lift 33x12.50r15 Tires EFI Live & AFE Stage 2 Intake
    Pacesetter Long Tube Headers with Cats Gone True Dual Exhaust FlowPro 3.73 Gears Yukon Grizzly Locker with Mag-Hytec Cover & Traction Bars
    NGK Iridium Tips & MSD Ignition Plug Wires Baja Spare Tire Holder 33x13.5 Hankook rt03 18" XD Rims
    Innovate LC-1 Wideband o2 Sensor x2 HID's all around LED taillights and 3rd brake light
    BDS Dual Steering Stabilizers Pioneer Double-DIN Touchscreen Navigation with Two 10" Subs under rear seat
    Electric Fan Autometer Pressure, Boost, and Pyro Gauges
    4.56 Gears Airlift Air Bag Suspension